Close
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 130

Thanks ebony

Hiya Ebony I'm unsure why but Jamba isn't updating my toons level displayed.. a relog fixes it then after another level gained it gets stuck again. It got to 10 levels apart before I relogged.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Hiya Ebony I'm unsure why but Jamba isn't updating my toons level displayed.. a relog fixes it then after another level gained it gets stuck again. It got to 10 levels apart before I relogged.
    ill have a look at it later and get back to you.

The xp total to the right of the names is showing correctly it's just the actual level in brackets.

Big thanks for all your work - Have sent you a small donation... no rush on a fix the follow status still works fine
    Last edited by Andreauk : 07-07-2015 at 05:45 PM

The xp total to the right of the names is showing correctly it's just the actual level in brackets.

Big thanks for all your work - Have sent you a small donation... no rush on a fix the follow status still works fine

can you tell me if you got the ilevel ticked?? i seems to have overlooked a small bug there the 2nd was when the char got a new level it was not updating the text both am working on right now.

not sure if you like this or not but as i was in the code i done this

ps: thanks for the donation

You're very welcome!

I have the item level unchecked atm, but if I enable it it's showing 999.. and that looks good

I have the item level unchecked atm, but if I enable it it's showing 999.. and that looks good
    i made a mass of some code when i added level and ilevel part of the same bar so unticking some stuff broke some other stuff am fixing it atm.

New Release added 6.2.0 Currency' i forgot to add on patch day

Jamba Version: 4.1.1
    WoW Game Version: 6.2
    Release Date: 08/7/2015
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

*Jamba-Display-Team
    - Player/Minions Level should once again update When the player levels.
    - Added a Option to stack the text on Jamba-Display Follow Text (Level & ilvl).

Jamba-Toon
    - Added 6.2.0 Currency's
    - Oil
    - Seal of InevitableFate

Hey, Thanks for all the hard work! I am having issues with font size for some reason. It is probably some setting I can change somewhere, but I can't find it. Anyway, only about 2/3 the text shows up on the screen. Normally I could ignore that, since I've used Jamba for a long time, but I can't get to the add button for macros--which is how I noticed it was a problem for me. Anyone have an idea of what I've got set wrong? Thanks!