Close
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 130

Quote Originally Posted by TheLostBoxer View Post
    Not sure if it is from Jamba or I am missing something else. But I get this error that pops up when I invite my teams.

And on a separate note, How can I get my team list to look like this?

Click here to view the original image of 569x130px.

Thanks
    ya there was a little bug ill try and fix it later sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    ya there was a little bug ill try and fix it later sorry about that.
    No problem at all. I appreciate everything you have done with the addon. It has helped me out a lot. Thanks again.
    Realm: Garrosh (Alliance)

Multiple toons. My main is Medrin (pally)

Update Beta-4.1.3b should fix the team-display bugs.

Team-Dispaly to look like i have it i have it set to:

tick stack bars vectcally
    untick display team list horizzontally
    untrick show team list Title

width on all bars are set to 100
    hight is smaller on the others and about 35 on the heath bar.

i have follow/HP/Mana/combo ticked for my team

hope this helps let me know if you need to more help

Thanks. No more errors and the info for the setup worked great. Thanks again for all the help.

So I'm not sure of I'm doing something wrong. But I have a team made of 1 level 100 and 3 Level 78. I set it to show the experience bar, but for some reason every time I switch the the lvl 100 it disappears on the list but when switching to the other toons it shows up. Is there something I am missing that I need to checkmark on that toon. Thanks for any help.

Ebony, thank you so much for taking over this project!

I'm having some issues that I've not had before with jamba -

Upon attempting to complete quests my slaves error and give me this.

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:363: attempt to index local 'moduleAddress' (a nil value)
    Time: 12/02/15 17:37:12
    Count: 8
    Stack: (tail call): ?
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:363: in function `OnCommandReceived'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCommunications.lua:396: in function `?'
    ...vUI\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145: in function <...vUI\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...vUI\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:90: in function `Fire'
    ...erface\AddOns\ElvUI\libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:261: in function <...erface\AddOns\ElvUI\libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:243>

Locals: <none>

And then upon log in my slaves give me;

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1412: IsAttackSpell(): Invalid spell slotTime: 12/02/15 17:57:40
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function `IsAttackSpell'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1412: in function `IsAttack'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1212: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1211>
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1015: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1001>
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:997: in function `UpdateAction'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:441: in function `UpdateState'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:423: in function `SetState'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:313: in function `UpdateItemsInBar'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:911: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:899>
    (tail call): ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    ...face\AddOns\ElvUI\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:644: in function <...face\AddOns\ElvUI\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>
    [C]: in function `LoadAddOn'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:530: in function `LoadJambaModule'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:514: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:467>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    ...face\AddOns\ElvUI\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:529: in function `InitializeAddon'
    ...face\AddOns\ElvUI\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:644: in function <...face\AddOns\ElvUI\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>

No idea what's going on - I havn't made any changes to my UI - the only thing that has happened to my team is 100 boost.

I thought maybe elvui was causing issues - but I got an error on my slaves on login with elvui disabled, and all other addons disabled.

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1412: IsAttackSpell(): Invalid spell slotTime: 12/02/15 18:04:16
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1412: in function `IsAttack'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1212: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1211>
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1015: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1001>
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:997: in function `UpdateAction'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:441: in function `UpdateState'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:313: in function `UpdateItemsInBar'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:911: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:899>
    ...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:644: in function <...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:514: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:467>
    ...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:529: in function `InitializeAddon'
    ...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:644: in function <...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>

Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLostBoxer View Post
    So I'm not sure of I'm doing something wrong. But I have a team made of 1 level 100 and 3 Level 78. I set it to show the experience bar, but for some reason every time I switch the the lvl 100 it disappears on the list but when switching to the other toons it shows up. Is there something I am missing that I need to checkmark on that toon. Thanks for any help.

Ya that was a cool change i made to try and hide the XP bar at level cap on the beta version. You could roll back to the release version and it should be ok. ill undo this change in the next beta release. or try and find a new way.

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    Ebony, thank you so much for taking over this project!

I'm having some issues that I've not had before with jamba -

Upon attempting to complete quests my slaves error and give me this.

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:363: attempt to index local 'moduleAddress' (a nil value)
    Time: 12/02/15 17:37:12
    Count: 8
    Stack: (tail call): ?
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:363: in function `OnCommandReceived'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCommunications.lua:396: in function `?'
    ...vUI\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145: in function <...vUI\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...vUI\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:90: in function `Fire'
    ...erface\AddOns\ElvUI\libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:261: in function <...erface\AddOns\ElvUI\libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:243>

And then upon log in my slaves give me;

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1412: IsAttackSpell(): Invalid spell slotTime: 12/02/15 17:57:40
    ...face\AddOns\ElvUI\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:529: in function `InitializeAddon'

No idea what's going on - I havn't made any changes to my UI - the only thing that has happened to my team is 100 boost.

I thought maybe elvui was causing issues - but I got an error on my slaves on login with elvui disabled, and all other addons disabled.

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1412: IsAttackSpell(): Invalid spell slotTime: 12/02/15 18:04:16
    ...face\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:529: in function `InitializeAddon'

is this every quest? i have not seen this happen to me so am unsure ill try and look into to it does it only do it on boosted chars?

ARE you using the beta version? if so does it do it on the last release version.

EDIT EDIT: are you putting spells in the Jamba-item bar? All them errors seems to show that there is nothing on that about quest prolams
    Last edited by ebony : 12-08-2015 at 03:05 AM

Hi Ebony,

Thanks for picking up Jamba and for all the work you're doing!
    I started boxing again a few weeks ago and there's something that's I find really annoying and was wondering if there's some way around it:
    Blizzard objective frame (the one that pops when you're doing bonus objectives and some dailies) is not visible in the jamba quesyt watcher frame and when enabling both the jamba quest watcher and the blizzard one really takes up a lot of screen real estate. Is there any way to get only the progress bar (and have the objectives added to watcher where relevant)?

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    Hi Ebony,

Thanks for picking up Jamba and for all the work you're doing!
    I started boxing again a few weeks ago and there's something that's I find really annoying and was wondering if there's some way around it:
    Blizzard objective frame (the one that pops when you're doing bonus objectives and some dailies) is not visible in the jamba quesyt watcher frame and when enabling both the jamba quest watcher and the blizzard one really takes up a lot of screen real estate. Is there any way to get only the progress bar (and have the objectives added to watcher where relevant)?

bonus objectives and dailies with the progess bar does infact work with the jamba quest watcher they should be at the bottom of the list and be highlighted in red to make the stand out a little more. the olny thing that does not work is dungeon or scenarios quests will not show on the watching not found a good way to do them.

Name:  sVa4yfr.png
Views: 272
Size:  770.3 KB

Not working for me.
    It's there on the bliz quest tracker but not on jamba's.