Close
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 130

Quote Originally Posted by GrimGma View Post
    Hey, Thanks for all the hard work! I am having issues with font size for some reason. It is probably some setting I can change somewhere, but I can't find it. Anyway, only about 2/3 the text shows up on the screen. Normally I could ignore that, since I've used Jamba for a long time, but I can't get to the add button for macros--which is how I noticed it was a problem for me. Anyone have an idea of what I've got set wrong? Thanks!
    what part? can you show me a Screenshot?

thanks

Blog Entries

Any chance we can get the bonus event progress as the top item in the quest watcher of even a separate UI element? Is there an option already that I missed?
    Computer Freak Social Geek

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Not sure how I did it, but now it's fine. Before the three buttons were off the window where I couldn't get to them. I changed a lot of things, so I'm not sure what fixed it. I did reload (download and reload) Jamba, too. Sorry to bother. Thanks for helping us all!

Quote Originally Posted by GrimGma View Post
    Not sure how I did it, but now it's fine. Before the three buttons were off the window where I couldn't get to them. I changed a lot of things, so I'm not sure what fixed it. I did reload (download and reload) Jamba, too. Sorry to bother. Thanks for helping us all!
    ok np. let me know if it happens again.

If you windows fall of the screen and you can not pull them back to the center you can run this command. I think am going to add this into the addon as a button as it seems to happen a lot with missing buttons.

/run JambaSettingsWindowsFrame:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", 0, 0)

Quote Originally Posted by Vecter View Post
    Any chance we can get the bonus event progress as the top item in the quest watcher of even a separate UI element? Is there an option already that I missed?
    i can try and put them at the top i did the bottom becouse there where blizzard puts them but it is a pain at the bottom i have to say if you got many quest.

To Be fair i don't like the look of this as well and it could do with a nice rewire but my UI skills in ace is not that good yet, and still having problems on this part of the addon. and it really needs to support dungeons and stuff but i might see what the new xpac brings.

Default Thanks

The window size changed again, and I used your /run JambaSettingsWindowsFrame:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", 0, 0) to at least get the width to see the contents, but the height of the window is small. I think it's something that resets when I remote from the iPad for fishing. Anyway, thanks for sharing this tip--it helped!
    Last edited by MiRai : 09-20-2015 at 01:30 AM Reason: Formatting

i have an odd problem with mine.

My mains consists of 6 toons.

A paladin I enjoy to play solo once in a while, a mage, 2 shamans, a hunter and a brewmaster monk.

I mix this up. I soloquest with the paladin, run the 5 others together when questing and when I do dailies in the Jungle I make 2 t-man teams. And to even split it up even more I do old raids with 3 2-man teams for max gold.

But whenever I have formed some two man teams and later make a 3 or 5 man. Some of the toons have wiped the team info of the other members except the one from the 2 man teams.
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

Quote Originally Posted by sparvath View Post
    i have an odd problem with mine.

My mains consists of 6 toons.

A paladin I enjoy to play solo once in a while, a mage, 2 shamans, a hunter and a brewmaster monk.

I mix this up. I soloquest with the paladin, run the 5 others together when questing and when I do dailies in the Jungle I make 2 t-man teams. And to even split it up even more I do old raids with 3 2-man teams for max gold.

But whenever I have formed some two man teams and later make a 3 or 5 man. Some of the toons have wiped the team info of the other members except the one from the 2 man teams.
    This is the isboxer addon doing it. I would think you have you have made new charsets with just the 3 4 or 6 whatever chars or teams you have setup.
    to get round this you can do it two ways.

Under charsets team name tick the WOW: disable isboxer mangent of the jamba addon team.

or

load all the chars of one set and close the windows you don't want to play (this is what i do)

Isboxer was made before jamba had any real Offline char system like it does now.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    This is the isboxer addon doing it. I would think you have you have made new charsets with just the 3 4 or 6 whatever chars or teams you have setup.
    to get round this you can do it two ways.

Under charsets team name tick the WOW: disable isboxer mangent of the jamba addon team.
    It was this. the 3 new two man teams did not have this ticked. So everytime I loaded one of those the other setups went fubar. Thanks for the help and great work on the addon
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

little update and I feel its about time to add the combo point i did and been using for months. Sorry Other classes i could not get it to work fro them and will have to be added later down the road.

Jamba Version: 4.1.2
    WoW Game Version: 6.2.2
    Release Date: 30/10/2015
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

*Jamba-quest-watcher
    - TeamQuests ((EG: 1/6) )) will nolonger show for offline characters.

*Jamba-Display-Team
    - Added Combo points to the Display bar. will show all combo points on all characters

*Jamba-Toon
    - new Currency's
    - Added Timewalker Coin

fixed Jamba-Toon not saving on exit thanks for the report on b-tag and PM but you can post here as well.