Close
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 130

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    After updating today my jamba quest log is broken.. it won't show and also quest accepting is also not working, although quest sharing is.
    what ver was you using?

Not sure but it was up to date..I will remove and reinstall it tomorrow and see if that helps.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 05-08-2015 at 06:07 PM

Not sure but it was up to date..I will remove and reinstall it tomorrow and see if that helps.

Try release-4.0.3-4-gee6d0e7 if you can,

for jamba quest watcher you need to have the quest tracked in the quest log?
    And was you in a dungeon or the world?
    Party or raid?

5 man party levelling in world and dungeons.. it wasn't a new party.. I was already using the quest features fine until I updated it... and the party was still in the jamba list after updating.. just the master was wrong.. but I changed that but still wouldn't work.

Ok using the version you posted quest features like accept together and complete together are once again working (Yay!)

I still need to test jamba quest log as it needs a quest where something needs collecting to show up. **Edit that works great

The only other bug I see now it that the abandon quest feature isn't working (I did make sure the actual quest was selected).. and even had weird behaviour when using blizzards own abandon button.. had to log in and out on each toon to be able to get rid of the same quest - here is a short vid of what happens.

Thanks again for all your hard work.. really missed having the quest features yesterday!

Edit.. I just found that if I /reloadui it seems to turn everything Jamba related off and I have to quit wow and reboot..as it thinks my main is offline.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 05-11-2015 at 03:53 AM

I'm not sure if this is the right thread or no, I'm having trouble finding a users manual for Jamba. What I'm trying to do is find out how to move the different screens, quest tracker, (sorry I don't have it open at the moment and can't remember the names exactly) clone list, item list, etc. They all seem to center on my screen, where the action takes place, and I'd like to move them either to the top or bottom of the screen. I found where to turn them on and off, but not where to move. One, has a check mark on something like) make movable. It's checked, but not movable. Any help would be greatly appreciated as right now, I've got Jamba turned off in my addons. I do like how it works the rest of the time. Just can't play with those windows in the center of my screen. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vachon8449 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread or no, I'm having trouble finding a users manual for Jamba. What I'm trying to do is find out how to move the different screens, quest tracker, (sorry I don't have it open at the moment and can't remember the names exactly) clone list, item list, etc. They all seem to center on my screen, where the action takes place, and I'd like to move them either to the top or bottom of the screen. I found where to turn them on and off, but not where to move. One, has a check mark on something like) make movable. It's checked, but not movable. Any help would be greatly appreciated as right now, I've got Jamba turned off in my addons. I do like how it works the rest of the time. Just can't play with those windows in the center of my screen. Thanks.
    There is a sticky at the top of this forum for getting started with JAMBA.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/2...etting-Started

It holds the information you desire:

Ack, OMG! There's stuff all over the middle of my screen!

• These would be your Proc, Party and Item bars. To move the Party and Item bars, hold ALT then use your mouse to drag them to where you want them to display.
    • For Jamba Proc, you must go into the options, turn on Test Bars, THEN you can use Alt+Drag.
    • The Jamba Quest Tracker also requires a toggle to be able to move it. It is under the Quest Watcher Options. Unlock the watcher, then ALT + Drag
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

hey all so i been a little busy and not really had time to do anything on jamba much. got a few bug fix;s coming out in wow 6.2.

but i wonted to add something new! so here a little teaser for you.

so like this?

or like this? (this is what the char screen would be showing without a . of a ilevel

Last edited by ebony : 06-16-2015 at 01:32 AM

Great idea!
    What about actually on the first name/level bar? like this *550* because once max level I hide that level bit anyway..
    Name:  idea_zpsfafbir8e.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  185.3 KB
    Last edited by Andreauk : 06-16-2015 at 04:10 AM

Great idea!
    What about actually on the first name/level bar? like this *550* because once max level I hide that level bit anyway..
    Name:  idea_zpsfafbir8e.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  185.3 KB

Ya i was going to do that but i meens i needed to change a lot of code how it does the follow etc stuff.

after a few more hours work.

like that

If anyone want sot help and test this its a Alpha build on CurseForge. not that i think there going to be a lot of bugs with it anyway but you nerver know.
    Last edited by ebony : 06-16-2015 at 03:56 PM

Updated for wow patch 6.2 should be all ok but let me know if anything else got changed.