Close
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Showing results 71 to 80 of 380

Thread: Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    7 Omnis tho
    Maybe cap recharger to not have to worry about 70+ Au warps directly after neuting?
    True, but Deltoles never lasted long when I ran sentry Snakes.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

75 days, and i should be able to get my fleet ready

75 days, and i should be able to get my fleet ready
    About 4 days for me before I switch the setup some.

Well the paladin just finished off the last of the used imperial multifreq. Now everything is usuing standard multifreq which removes one thing to worry about while only mildly affecting the auga death speed.

Good ol' crystals, should be a way to combine used crystals to restore the crystal Hp

Good ol' crystals, should be a way to combine used crystals to restore the crystal Hp
    And watch as Imp Navy MultiFreq drops in price overnight...
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Just old crystals with like 0.88damage i have that im never going to use

Just old crystals with like 0.88damage i have that im never going to use
    Eh, easiest way I deal with those is ship em to Jita and auction em off on contract. You generally get 50% back or so.

Made some changes to my fleet.

Made the tanks more gank resistant. I added the sig radius reduction warfare link to my booster. Since the kinetic/explosive damage comes from torps that means even less damage application on that side. The domis have the biggest sig radius at 305 which is 100 something smaller than the sig radius of the torps sansha NPCs use (Unless my data is incorrect). The reduction in dps from explosive/kinetic side of things allowed me to switch to a thermal rig for more anti-gank tank.

Changed the DDD completely as the character finally completed the skill training requirements. With 3 webs reaching out to 47 KM I no longer need the gecko domis so I'm running only garde IIs now. As a bonus the loki costs 1 billion isk less overall than the paladin and has such a beast of a tank that even with full aggro it barely takes any damage.

I'm intending to make some changes with the nestors as they now have the slowest warp speed in the fleet. With my current fleet I rarely need two nestors at low influence.

Total cost to replace my entire fleet is under 7 billion isk now.

I only have two videos of the new setup as I have been spending a lot of time experimenting. The other video is of a 6 minute 47 second OTA tick with a 42.65 AU fleet warp. Not sure it's worth showing that one too.