Close
Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Showing results 191 to 200 of 380

Thread: Grinder

Was grinding but life took me on a trip. I'm debating on just closing all the accounts and moving on.
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius

Quote Originally Posted by Tool of Society View Post
    Was grinding but life took me on a trip. I'm debating on just closing all the accounts and moving on.
    Life can be funny that way
    Hope you're alright though

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    Still grinding with the fleet.
    Still mining for some reason. Guess I like pain?
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    Still mining for some reason. Guess I like pain?
    Judging from your avatar...
    Where and who do you mine for, if I may ask?
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Judging from your avatar...
    Where and who do you mine for, if I may ask?
    why, so you can come camp my system?

why, so you can come camp my system?
    Yes because I'm totally going to risk hurting some random non-boxers feelings and having him run crying to mommy because "hurr durr da mootibawcksing is iwwegal!"
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Could we please keep this thread on topic? For anyone who needs a reminder, it's in the OP:
    Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    New place for non-specific methods for how multiboxers are generating isk post J1st

I'm sure i have missed many, so can any others think of any new ways to do X activities
    Also feel free to post videos of multiboxing post J1st (Looking at you Tools)
    Please stop posting off-topic EVE drama in this thread.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Yes because I'm totally going to risk hurting some random non-boxers feelings and having him run crying to mommy because "hurr durr da mootibawcksing is iwwegal!"
    haha, well im living in dronelands now, its very quiet there. I haven't done anything in game for about a week though. Just crushing ice and shipping it to jita. Might build caps once i get a feel for the local market.

haha, well im living in dronelands now, its very quiet there. I haven't done anything in game for about a week though. Just crushing ice and shipping it to jita. Might build caps once i get a feel for the local market.
    Hang on. Are you saying the ISBoxer nerf didn't impact your mining abilities to a great extent?
    Would you mind saying that a little louder so Core can hear?

e: But really. How quiet are the drone lands these days? I've considered moving out there myself but keep stopping myself after I remember they removed drone poo and nerfed the loot drops.
    Last edited by bugme143 : 09-07-2015 at 12:37 PM

e: But really. How quiet are the drone lands these days? I've considered moving out there myself but keep stopping myself after I remember they removed drone poo and nerfed the loot drops.
    Very quiet. I've gone hours and hours without seeing another soul, just mining in peace. Reminds me how silly it is for people to stay in highsec to mine when its actually more dangerous there.