Close
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Showing results 181 to 190 of 380

Thread: Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    play WoW
    oh god no.

Back on topic, has anyone considered trying gilas in an incursion?
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    oh god no.

IIRC Domi does everything the gila does better with the exception of align time, and mass damage on wormholes.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

All chars under 100m sp (with the exception of my hauler/indy alt) now sold.

I AM LIBERATED FROM THE SHACKLES OF PLEXING MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Time to go enjoy eve.

oh god no.

I had a friend that used gilas. His fleet had one more dps than my fleet and lost to me every time we had a contest. Does NCOs really well though.
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius

Using this gila fit it does something like 603 DPS with T2 Hammers and 3 DDA. 38.2k EHP no rigs and no extenders. Can't figure what to use for rigs yet, maybe triple extenders.
    [Gila, Gila]

Damage Control II
    Drone Damage Amplifier II

EM Ward Field II
    Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
    Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Tracking Speed Script
    Drone Navigation Computer II

[Empty High slot]
    [Empty High slot]
    [Empty High slot]
    [Empty High slot]
    [Empty High slot]

[Empty Rig slot]
    [Empty Rig slot]
    [Empty Rig slot]

Hammerhead II x2
    Biggest challenge vs Domis is the travel time of meds vs sentries.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

yea id do core field extenders for the rigs. or you could put EM rigs and fit a large extender maybe?
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

yea id do core field extenders for the rigs. or you could put EM rigs and fit a large extender maybe?
    Max I got is 63.8k EHP:

[Gila, Gila]

Damage Control II

Large Shield Extender II
    Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Tracking Speed Script

[Empty High slot]
    [Empty High slot]
    [Empty High slot]
    [Empty High slot]
    [Empty High slot]

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
    Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
    Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II

Hammerhead II x2
    'Augmented' Hammerhead II x2
    I'll admit the lowered Sig Rad is seriously looking tempting to me, but the ability to snipe Niarjas is too juicy IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    Using this gila fit it does something like 603 DPS with T2 Hammers and 3 DDA. 38.2k EHP no rigs and no extenders. Can't figure what to use for rigs yet, maybe triple extenders.

Biggest challenge vs Domis is the travel time of meds vs sentries.
    Yeah the travel time of his drones was killing him in NMC and OTAs. In NCOs I barely eeked out the win though.

As for my domi fleet....

After doing tests I've decided on a 2.5 AU warp doctrine for my fleet. So my domis are now using one t2 warp speed rig and two t1 trimark rigs. The extra armor is allowing me to get everything assigned before I need to start repping.

Also makes +50% influence a lot easier.
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 08-12-2015 at 09:41 PM
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius

Plex has hit highs....Wish i multiboxed a year or two ago when i first considered it

Anyone still grinding out? When my incursion team finishes training and i can get a suitable isk/hour i may consider keeping the accounts, otherwise will cut to probably 3 and that will be that

Still grinding with the fleet.