Close
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
Showing results 251 to 260 of 380

Thread: Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by Krops View Post
    I got to ask tools what is your setup? I've been looking to upgrade to go back to my 30+ accounts and want to enjoy these times again

Not very tech savy despite eve and isboxer, I am looking at somethint 3000$ at most.
    Attachment 1575

Mate, I think I just came in my pants. Do you have a hi-rez version of that?
    Also, you should totally chill with us in-game.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

o/
    as for system, I run 13 accounts in windowed mode with low graphics on 10 of them and normal high graphics on 3 of them. I run boxer on my 2 logi/nestors and the rest are just stacked (see ToS's) setup.
    I run:
    i5-2500k at 4.5ghz (60c with a coolermaster 212)
    32gb 1866 Gskill (they had a deal, i've never maxed out ram)
    GTX9704gbDDR5 x2 SLI
    Asrock extreme4 gen3 z68
    1 250gb Samsung 850 (plus assorted HDDs)
    1000TS EVGA power supply

Right now the bottleneck is the CPU but it's working fine for me so i'll probably just wait till the FPS games I play need more CPU juice.
    I'll probably end up picking up an i7-3930 if i ever want to run more than 15 accounts at once, but I've never had issues with framerate with the current system. The biggest hassle is actually logging in. the loggin screen where you click on the one of 3 toons on the account is the highest resource intensive part of the process, (I do LOVE the new beta launcher tho that allows you to select the toons you want to play and it automatically logs them in.) but it's still annoying that you can't move the window names around in the task bar. so if you have a particular order you like to play with ie: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and say 5 disconnects, when you log it back in, it is now 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,5.... I hate that...

Will O'neal

I wish I had an HQ. That was a while back and my friend and I were dicking around. He only recorded with the settings at the time, 720p.

In any case, sweet. Yeah i've been a bit of a lurker but inactivity as well. You will start seeing me in channels now

Quote Originally Posted by Krops View Post
    I wish I had an HQ. That was a while back and my friend and I were dicking around. He only recorded with the settings at the time, 720p.

In any case, sweet. Yeah i've been a bit of a lurker but inactivity as well. You will start seeing me in channels now
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

I managed to get some recordings of the primary screen done tonight. Here's what I consider my highlight of the night a 6 minute 17 second OTA tick. I had some delay at the start and at the end because shadowplay's hotkeys don't work when an eve window is the focus.

I'm averaging about 7 minutes pre tick. NCOs and NMCs are both sitting a little over 7 minutes on average. It's almost faster to do NCOs now for my current setup. The ability to split dps on that last wave and actually hit stuff is really handy.

Ran last night purely with the 2 gecko 3 hob IIs and 5 ogres.

The 2 gecko 3 hob IIs outperformed the 2geck 2 hammerhead 1 hobgoblin setup by a good amount. That caused the gap between the gecko setup and the ogre setup to widen. The hammerheads dying off really hurt overall damage.

The gecko/hob setup did 21% more damage than the 5 t2 ogres overall last night. That's a pretty substantial difference in overall damage done. I'm going to swap the ogres for some augmented ogres and see what the difference is then.

EDIT : Augmented ogres are around 6% behind gecko/hob on damage done for the night. For auga/deltole/romi the geckos weren't as far ahead. The few NCOs I ran caused some of the spread as the ogres couldn't apply dps anywhere near as effectively as the geckos.

I'm sticking to gecko/hob because they are more effective in NCOs, receive less aggro, and handles the aggro better.
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 11-25-2015 at 05:26 AM
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius

I keep putting this off, but here it is
    The analysis of Hai's WhipSnake

Hai cooked this thing up a while back. I don't know exactly when, but even I didn't get two sentences out in the channel about using them before he perked up and posted the fit he'd worked on. So without further ado, the fit!

[Rattlesnake, Rattlesnake]

Ballistic Control System II
    Drone Damage Amplifier II

Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
    Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script
    Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Tracking Speed Script
    Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Tracking Speed Script

Drone Link Augmentor II
    Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Scourge Auto-Targeting Light Missile I

Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
    Large Hydraulic Bay Thrusters II
    Large Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Garde II x2
    Ogre II x2

Scourge Auto-Targeting Light Missile I x100
    Optimal Range Script x3
    Tracking Speed Script x2
    The specs:
    86.7k EHP no boosts. Lowest resist Therm at 66.9%.
    4.05 AU/s with HG Ascendancies.
    1071 DPS Scourge Autos and Ogres.
    959 DPS Scourge Autos and Gardes.
    Scourge Autos reach 50.6km at a speed of 6750 m/s, 30m explosion radius, 255 m/s explosion velocity.

His fleet doctrine consists of 2 Basis, a Vindi DDD, a Bhaalgorn DDD, and then a bunch of these. That fleet comp can get some impressive site times thanks to the ranged webs of the Bhaalgorn (+100% range bonus to webs at V not counting links) when used with the sentries, and the powerful "Sit down and shut up" webs of the Vindicator (90% "stop moving" factor per Fed web at V) for the heavies.

It's much more click-intensive than, say, my AutoRaven concept (next post), or a certain German's Barghest setup, but the DPS difference may make some people head for it over the others.

Hello, i havent run incursions for a while, i have been living solo in a wh with my alts, and while its not as profitable, its a lot of fun, i have actually got some awesome footage of some fights i had while multiboxing :P

However im considering going back to in incursions for a while, when i did it i was with 6 sentry domis, 1 ongrid eos wich was the ddd and a nestor, the domis would put each 1 medium rep on the nestor, altough not optimal i have to admit it was fun. Atm i am quite limited in the setups i can use due to not having enough alts trained.

I have however some questions with the setups you guys posted, for example, if you are using a vindi why use a second bhaal? Am i missing anything? Because i think it could be better to just use a loki, unless you want the extra dps?
    What is the state of auto-targeting missiles right now? I dont have my pc to test them now, but i heard from some people that they were still quite bugged.

Happy christmas and HF with the incursions

Quote Originally Posted by iThirdAge Solette View Post
    Hello, i havent run incursions for a while, i have been living solo in a wh with my alts, and while its not as profitable, its a lot of fun, i have actually got some awesome footage of some fights i had while multiboxing :P

However im considering going back to in incursions for a while, when i did it i was with 6 sentry domis, 1 ongrid eos wich was the ddd and a nestor, the domis would put each 1 medium rep on the nestor, altough not optimal i have to admit it was fun. Atm i am quite limited in the setups i can use due to not having enough alts trained.

I have however some questions with the setups you guys posted, for example, if you are using a vindi why use a second bhaal? Am i missing anything? Because i think it could be better to just use a loki, unless you want the extra dps?
    What is the state of auto-targeting missiles right now? I dont have my pc to test them now, but i heard from some people that they were still quite bugged.

Happy christmas and HF with the incursions
    People run 2 DDDs in case one gets jammed. I must be the only idiot on the server where my Huginn never takes primary from Niarjas. Also, some people split their sentries in half and assist 1/2 to one DDD and the other half to the other DDD. It can increase site times drastically, but I've never done it myself. If Solace is still up, that'd be a good place to try it out, especially with Nestor logi to use their drones as well.

Autos aren't quite as bugged as they used to be. Just make sure you got Friendly Fire turned off before you take 'em out.

I m almost done training up a new patch of alts for my Rattlesnake setup. I m actually very happy you posted the above, so I can compare my fits. I m still playing around with them a bit.

My current setup is gona be: 1 x DDD Vindicator (3 webs, 2 paints), 8 x Rattlesnakes with Fed Garde, 2 x Nestor with some Drone DPS and 1 x OGB Astarte.

The Rattlesnakes chars are fairly new, so everything is very low skill and T1 stuff. I plan to use Auto-target Cruise Missile, so I can switch to normal cruise missile to snipe some rats that are far off. But maybe rapid lights are a better choice afterall. We will see. I also like the Bhal idea.

This setup is skilling towards Golems with Auto Target Missile.
    ---
    I ran some site with my old setup: 8 x Nightmares, 2 x Nestor, 1 x OGB Astarte, and it was VERY click intensive. Eventually I started to find some tactics to take the work load off a bit, but its still requires an almost 100 percent focus. Basically I made two groups, the first 4 Nightmares would kill the small stuff, while the other 4 would concentrate on bigger rats. This gives you more time to focus on the small rats.

I would love to hear more about tactics on targeting/killing the rats efficiently with gun setups. Not sure though, if there are any pilots here, who have the expirience.

So apparently, the Barghest does more DPS than the Raven, and more than a Golem.
    With that in mind, I decided to play with PYFA a bit.

[Barghest, PewPewPew]

Damage Control II
    Missile Guidance Enhancer II

EM Ward Field II
    Missile Guidance Computer II, Missile Precision Script

Rapid Heavy Missile Launcher II, Scourge Auto-Targeting Heavy Missile I
    [Empty High slot]
    [Empty High slot]

The stats:
    95.2k EHP (I get 91.8 if I swap an invuln for an LSE. I'll probably use dual c-types for 112k EHP)
    812 DPS Scourge Auto no implants. 975 DPS with missile clone and faction lows.
    3.48 AU/S warp without a clone. 5.64 with clone.

Price tag as listed: 1.09b (not counting any implants)

It's a bit of a gank magnet at that price tag. Can get 3x standard Ravens at that price.