Close
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Showing results 291 to 300 of 380

Thread: Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    like...99 % of the game is played using 1 tiny part of the game window, shortcuts and right click, is it really that surprising when min - max'ers min/max the shit out of the UI
    It's hilarious the amount of other parts of the game CCP has no problem with people min/maxing, but the instant we come along, suddenly it's a big deal.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lonestarr View Post
    What I love the most about multiboxing, is making the setups and optimizing it. Without dxnothing, videoFX and clickbars to complicate things , I would loose interest very fast. So without ISBoxer, I woulndt have started up again.
    Yeah that is at least half the enjoyment I get out of playing eve these days. The challenge of getting stuff setup, optimized and adapted is fun.

Dig your screenshot :P
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius

I had my credit card company rescind the last charges for my 20 accounts when I got suspended, as they waited to suspend me until 1 day after I payed for them. So, obviously, they banned all the accounts.

I would consider coming back, but I was running 20-man incursions and I'm not sure how effectively you could do that using the watch list instead of broadcast locking for reps. Does anyone have ideas for this? Is the watch list 10 or 15 or more now?

I'm positive that just using a DxNothing window for VFX with absolutely no broadcasting would be the easiest setup and would be completely safe.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    I had my credit card company rescind the last charges for my 20 accounts when I got suspended, as they waited to suspend me until 1 day after I payed for them. So, obviously, they banned all the accounts.
    Wahahahowwwwwwwwwww that is just bullshit

Watch list would not have enough slots to add in everyone for your 20 man team, i believe its under 15
    Why don't you use broadcast for reps and VFX for logistics?

http://i.imgur.com/it4aMsm.png

here's what my mining VFX looks like for anyone who's curious.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post

I would consider coming back, but I was running 20-man incursions and I'm not sure how effectively you could do that using the watch list instead of broadcast locking for reps. Does anyone have ideas for this? Is the watch list 10 or 15 or more now?

I'm positive that just using a DxNothing window for VFX with absolutely no broadcasting would be the easiest setup and would be completely safe.
    Made a mock-up of my setup for HQs and fleets for broadcasting for armor / shields. Note: Names are not important, I found the image through 5 seconds of google.

mtUYo.png

Only problem: Gotta click the 3 bars and do "Clear Broadcast Icons" every so often. Other than that, it was a sexy setup.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/it4aMsm.png

here's what my mining VFX looks like for anyone who's curious.
    Dude stop, my drool

Are those ventures???

My partially complete dxnothing window has the videofx windows for the broadcast buttons (click through) below the related videofx of the capacitor/shield/armor/structure thing. So I can just broadcast for reps as normal. My dxnothing window is like half my main screen though as a result of all the stuff (including full view of all the targets on the logi.
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    Dude stop, my drool

Are those ventures???
    lol yea, but the layout works for any mining ship. I was doing ventures for bait/funzies
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    lol yea, but the layout works for any mining ship. I was doing ventures for bait/funzies
    Wish there was a "like" button.
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius