Close
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Showing results 201 to 210 of 380

Thread: Grinder

I just read that miners guide written just after Dominion, and he was claiming to get seriously high ISK numbers, something like 51b/month or something. I'll see if I can dig it up again.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

That was probably before the changes to the ice belts (when they were unlimited, literally printing isk) I haven't done the exact math but I reckon my fleet does 350+ an hour at least. If you need a home in the drone lands let me know.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    That was probably before the changes to the ice belts (when they were unlimited, literally printing isk) I haven't done the exact math but I reckon my fleet does 350+ an hour at least. If you need a home in the drone lands let me know.
    http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1205/B..._Report_v3.pdf FOUND IT!
    Yeah, it was made May 2012 (in INFERNO!), so yeah, well before the ice nerfs. But from what I gathered he wasn't mucking with ice, hence my interest.

Can you take a screenshot of the anoms in one such system, including the system security status?
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1205/B..._Report_v3.pdf FOUND IT!
    Yeah, it was made May 2012 (in INFERNO!), so yeah, well before the ice nerfs. But from what I gathered he wasn't mucking with ice, hence my interest.

Can you take a screenshot of the anoms in one such system, including the system security status?
    Yea, none of that info is valid anymore, its all been changed. its much easier now, actually.

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/The_Sp...e2b,4dh-st#sec

Plenty of hordes to go around.
    Last edited by EaTCarbS : 09-09-2015 at 12:17 AM

Well I didn't want to break your opsec....
    I was actually looking at your mining anoms. If you send me a mail or invite me to your corp / personal pub chat, I can ask what I'd like to ask in secret. I'll be the first to admit I'm utter shite at putting my thoughts into words here.

Well I didn't want to break your opsec....
    I was actually looking at your mining anoms. If you send me a mail or invite me to your corp / personal pub chat, I can ask what I'd like to ask in secret. I'll be the first to admit I'm utter shite at putting my thoughts into words here.
    not much opsec to break tbh. Just looking at my post history here one could find who I fly with and where I live. I'll hit you up soon.

Just had this fit handed to me for AFK ratting alts in nullsec while training carrier skills:

[Rattlesnake, Rattlesnake]
    Capacitor Flux Coil II
    Capacitor Flux Coil II
    Capacitor Flux Coil II
    Drone Damage Amplifier II

Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link
    Pith X-Type Large Shield Booster
    Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
    Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
    Pith C-Type Kinetic Deflection Field
    Pith C-Type Thermic Dissipation Field
    Dread Guristas Shield Boost Amplifier

'Arbalest' Rapid Heavy Missile Launcher I
    Drone Link Augmentor I

Large Capacitor Control Circuit I

Garde I x2
    Caldari Navy Wasp x5

Optimal Range Script x1
    Caldari Navy Inferno Heavy Missile x2130
    1052 DPS, 700 EHP/s omni, 1200 EHP/s Gurista. Pricetag: 600m.

Interesting note: If you upgrade one rig to T2, you can drop a flux for another damage mod and remain cap stable.

Just had this fit handed to me for AFK ratting alts in nullsec while training carrier skills:

1052 DPS, 700 EHP/s omni, 1200 EHP/s Gurista. Pricetag: 600m.

Interesting note: If you upgrade one rig to T2, you can drop a flux for another damage mod and remain cap stable.
    eh... I get tired of seeing sub-par rattler fits.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    eh... I get tired of seeing sub-par rattler fits.
    They are only subpar if you arent afk ratting with them. Thats one of the best things about being in certain highly organized areas... the people that fuck with ratters are regularly hunted so its secure.

It was built by a guy who AFK rats with 8x characters, IIRC.

Slightly off topic: Has anyone here ever tried out an arty nag warping at 100km in a C5 site?