Close
Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Showing results 241 to 250 of 380

Thread: Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    A friend boxes a fleet of IcePicks and makes ozone and stront all day with Rorq boosts. Dunno how hard it'd be to try ninja gas-huffing in a wormhole or reverse-daytripping to nullsec to mine ice.
    It takes around 11 miners in gas (tech II) to guarantee you haul all gas before BS spawns in the Vital Core and Instrumental Core gas sites. Those are the only ones worth time. Unless they changed things this year, that's how I used to ninja my gas. Best ISK / AFK Hour income in game

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    It takes around 11 miners in gas (tech II) to guarantee you haul all gas before BS spawns in the Vital Core and Instrumental Core gas sites. Those are the only ones worth time. Unless they changed things this year, that's how I used to ninja my gas. Best ISK / AFK Hour income in game
    That before or after the Venture / Prospect?
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    That before or after the Venture / Prospect?
    That was with all 11 pilots in Ventures, T2 harvesters.

Prospect no idea, never used it. I think it came out right before I left EVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    That was with all 11 pilots in Ventures, T2 harvesters.
    Prospect no idea, never used it. I think it came out right before I left EVE.
    Prospect has same gas hauling as Venture, until CCP gives us gas lowslot upgrades.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Prospect gets a yield bonus, not sure if that effects gas harvesters
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    Prospect gets a yield bonus, not sure if that effects gas harvesters
    They both have.

Working on a new setup and here's a sneak peak.. All windows started off as full screen and then I used the region editor to position and shrink the windows. I have a 1920x1200 and 1920x1080 set of monitors so the black bar on the bottom of the right screen doesn't exist.

http://i.imgur.com/UVweoDg.jpg

I ran at 50% influence early after DT and was able to complete NCO NMC and OTAs with 3 reps total. The positioning of the logi made things a lot easier. I"m tweaking overviews, settings, fits and some other things right now before I post a new video.

Ran an OTA at 7 minutes 10 seconds with a 70 AU warp with influence fit (2x eanm, 1600mm t2 plate and DCU). The EANM replaces a damage mod so I was down dps. I'm now confident I can run my regular fits up to 50% at the least. Possibly can do 100% but not positive on that yet.

I had a DX nothing window version setup with everything on one panel but some computer issues and a complete reinstall caused me to lose most of that work so I stopped development on that for now.

Credit to William O'neal for inspiring the change in my logi window on the second screen.
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius

I got to ask tools what is your setup? I've been looking to upgrade to go back to my 30+ accounts and want to enjoy these times again

Not very tech savy despite eve and isboxer, I am looking at somethint 3000$ at most.
    ByKu2pS.png

Quote Originally Posted by Krops View Post
    I got to ask tools what is your setup? I've been looking to upgrade to go back to my 30+ accounts and want to enjoy these times again

Not very tech savy despite eve and isboxer, I am looking at somethint 3000$ at most.
    My primary system is years old.

FX6300 at 3.8ghz currently
    Asrock 990FX extreme 9 board
    16 GB ddr3 1600 (used to run 8 GB at 1866). I actually usually sit under 8 GB used when I am running.
    GTX 660 2 GB card
    Western digital blue 1tb and black 750gb drives in an antec illusion case.

With 3 grand you can have a sweet i7 setup with 32 GB ddr4 and a sick graphics card. A SSD really helps with running eve especially with that many clients loading stuff.

AMD is moving on to a unified AM4 socket for their APU and CPUs which will have DDR4 capability so there's no real point to look at AMD right now. The next generation Zen chips are looking very VERY good. In a year or so AMD will be back in the fight with intel on the mid range and high end side of things.

I can post suggested builds later if you want.

I don't quite have the system capability to use OBS to record all my screens with the current setup. My hard drives are too slow and the CPU a little too weak.

I did record a NCO of my nestors at work with the current setup. 45au 7 minute 26 second NCO while under influence.

I can run with 3 reps easily with the current setup thanks to the improved control positions.

Oh and BTW I've discovered that from a pure damage standpoint 2 gecko and 3 hobgoblins are roughly the same as 2 gecko 2 hammerhead 1 hobgoblin. The issue with the hammerheads though is that they die... A LOT.. I had a large stack of hammerheads so I could keep chucking them out for measurement purposes. Factor in the deaths and the hobs just pull ahead.

Oh and 5 t2 ogres are about 10-15% behind what the gecko setup does for total damage. So if you're running cheap then Ogres are hard to beat.

Also Drone navigation on the nestors didn't help applied dps as effectively as an omnidirectional with tracking script. It appears the issue is that the drone nav module only effects MWD speed so the drones will get locked into a cycle of flying past hte target then falling behind which causes hell with the tracking. It's not as bad with the slower MWD speed though. So I'm not a big fan of drone navigation computers right now for VGs.
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 11-23-2015 at 10:27 AM
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius