Rig Slot
    1x Large Anti-Explosive Pump I
    1x Large Anti-Kinetic Pump I
    1x Large Anti-Thermic Pump I
    Drones
    2x Gecko
    5x Garde II
    1x Federation Navy Garde

(please bare in mind i dont do incursions :P)

I was running last night with around 12% influence. I have one domi pilot that is able to get aggro just by warping on grid. It's the same bloody pilot every time and I can't figure out why. It's the second to last pilot to land on grid and for some reason sansha just has a major beef with that pilot. Anyway I was surprised to find that pilot taking more reps then it usually takes. I thought wow that 12% is worse then I thought. Well after running for a while I took a break and when I came back I decided to try something new so I refit using my nestor and then I noticed that the pilot only had a DCU II ,1600mm plate and an empty low slot for a tank (aside from the two rigs). No wonder full room aggro was hurting it (last wave ota and such). Having said that I was able to keep it alive relatively easily with basically no tank.

Bugme's build isn't actually far off from something I was considering as end game. I wouldn't go for the bling he did but I did think about changing the rigs. All my domis can use drones to max range in VGs with 1 drone link (81 KM and up range).

I will say that going 3x optimal and 2x tracking is way more optimal then you need for gardes. I'm currently insta-killing niarjas and tamas at 60ish KM easily with 4x tracking and 1x optimal on 5 garde domis. When I ran 3x tracking and 2x optimal I really didn't notice a difference at range but up close showed a slight dip in hit % in the combat log. Now if you're running two drone bunnies or can figure out a way to split damage then an extra optimal script might be noticeable.

When you tell 35 gardes to fire at a NPC do all 35 fire even if it's more damage then the NPC has in health? I ask because I have found myself waiting for the garde cycle time before any of the gardes would fire again. This was when I was running all garde domis and 3x tracking 2x omni. I would use my tp and the first frigate would pop before the TP cycle was over so I'd TP again and then wait for a bit before more damage is applied.

EDIT : If you want to run a shield domi then you're probably better off using a rattlesnake.
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 05-05-2015 at 06:58 PM

When you over kill with drones, experience tells me that there is a little bit of a cycle time that is applied across all the drones that were meant to fire

OR...its the server tick, hard to tell because if you were to say, rat in a carrier and have X sentries fire at a frigate and insta pop, and engage the next frig, it does take a small amount of time before the damage is applied

But yes, if you want to use shield, may as well run around with rattlesnakes like mosg did, FoF missile rattles with drone assist was something i was really looking forward to see him do more of

You rarely need more than 70+ Km range for drones in VG's because all of them burn straight at you anyways

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    When you over kill with drones, experience tells me that there is a little bit of a cycle time that is applied across all the drones that were meant to fire

OR...its the server tick, hard to tell because if you were to say, rat in a carrier and have X sentries fire at a frigate and insta pop, and engage the next frig, it does take a small amount of time before the damage is applied

But yes, if you want to use shield, may as well run around with rattlesnakes like mosg did, FoF missile rattles with drone assist was something i was really looking forward to see him do more of

You rarely need more than 70+ Km range for drones in VG's because all of them burn straight at you anyways
    That jives with what I've experienced with drones.

That's part of the reason why I roll with five garde domis two gecko domis now. Five garde domis can easily one shot incoming Tamas while the two gecko domis help noticeable with close spawns.

Well as long as you have your setup the way you want Don't see any worries

If you had a limit of 50m3 of drones, and 50 drone bandwidth with no drone bonus what drones? Meds or 2 gardes?

Well as long as you have your setup the way you want Don't see any worries
    If you had a limit of 50m3 of drones, and 50 drone bandwidth with no drone bonus what drones? Meds or 2 gardes?
    I'd say 2 Gardes but I have a sentryboner. Could go 1x Gecko or 2x Ogres tho.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

[Rattlesnake, VG Fleet]

Federation Navy Drone Damage Amplifier
    Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
    Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
    Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script
    Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Tracking Speed Script

Drone Link Augmentor I
    Cruise Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Auto-Targeting Cruise Missile I
    Cruise Missile Launcher II, Caldari Navy Scourge Auto-Targeting Cruise Missile I

Large Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Garde II x2

THeorycrafted Rattler.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Don't think you need that many omni......

Don't think you need that many omni......
    :sentries:

For a heavy doctrine I'd swap for Drone Nav Comps.

7 Omnis tho

Maybe cap recharger to not have to worry about 70+ Au warps directly after neuting?