Close
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Showing results 321 to 330 of 380

Thread: Grinder

When I started with the incursion stuff, I had help from expirienced multiboxer incursion runners. They spoke of a safe tank of 3500dps when planning fleets/fits/doctrines. Thats a very safe number, but safe is safe.

Now, for my fleet (8 Rattlesnakes, 2 Nestors, 1 Vindi, 1 Astarte) its the same like ToS, I mostly use 3 reppers from a single nestor, sometimes I need to put 4-5 on if I m late.

What I would advise, is start your marauders with a strong tank, learn the kill order and get used to the sites, and then graduatly refitt to more damage and less tank. This gives u plenty tank to make mistakes and you can look forward to up the damage when you start feeling the itch for more dps. (The itch usually happens when u start getting comfortable with the site and the killing isnt fast enough anymore )

My 2 cents
    Eve Online Characters
    Main: Egosession | Secondary: Mike Lonestarr | Incursions: 3nej

Theory crafting takes up a lot of time

In other news OGB and getting sacked sometime soon, I'd link a source but it was on a podcast or something

(If this has been released already i will be very embarrassed, i haven't logged in much lately, skill queue online ftw)

so how was/is going the new skill changes for you guys?

i myself extracted most of the sp from my incursion fleet, since i only use them for that these days, and made something like 50 bilion in one day wich was quite ridiculous lol

Can people please start making new threads? This is way to long. Nobody is going to browse 33 pages of post.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

well, the posts are still on topic and the only difference between one thread with 33 posts and 3 threads with 11 posts is a technicality.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by iThirdAge Solette View Post
    so how was/is going the new skill changes for you guys?

i myself extracted most of the sp from my incursion fleet, since i only use them for that these days, and made something like 50 bilion in one day wich was quite ridiculous lol
    I decided to just get on sisi to use the skill extractors to test fits instead, it was quite amazing how they've done it.

Having made that money, do you personally believe its a passive income generator?
    (Tbh i want eve to go f2p already with these new changes, or maybe b2p per acc, with the amount of things plex/aurum can buy now getting up there i want to believe )

Also if anyone wants information is 33 pages so bad? i've been doing it

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    I decided to just get on sisi to use the skill extractors to test fits instead, it was quite amazing how they've done it.

Having made that money, do you personally believe its a passive income generator?
    (Tbh i want eve to go f2p already with these new changes, or maybe b2p per acc, with the amount of things plex/aurum can buy now getting up there i want to believe )

Also if anyone wants information is 33 pages so bad? i've been doing it
    I dont have numbers in front of me right now, but i dont think its possible to make profit with sp farming.
    (2700x24x30=1944000) or 1.94m/sp per month at max speed. (+5 implants and full remaps)
    So you get nearly 4 extractors each month, at about 300m profit per extractor you are getting 1.2b each month. I think the prices will change when people realise this however.

However, even if you cant make profit from this you can always extract everything you made and sell it (for example in your incursion chars), wich is a big help with the current plex costs and can help you makr a lot more isk per month

I also personally dont see the need in creating a new post, i like this actually, makes it easier imo

Oh i see where that's going.

Even when the extractors get to a price where you may not make a profit by selling the excess sp your toons generate (assuming you're happy with their skills trained) you can just sell the excess under the idea that "Penny saved in a penny earned" which yeah would be a big help with plex costs.

I injected a few sp into several of my toons, no complaints really, the diminishing returns sucks but it makes sense, maybe they should have added an isk cost to extracting and injecting as a isk sink but vov what do i know

the extractors are too expensive for people to run SP alt farms, but they're great for those of us with alts that don't need any more training. Its perfect.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    the extractors are too expensive for people to run SP alt farms, but they're great for those of us with alts that don't need any more training. Its perfect.

Exactly
    And that is why, in my opinion, the price of injectors will drop, since people will realise that instead of paying 1.2b for monthly plex they can just pay 200-300 million