Close
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38
Showing results 371 to 380 of 380

Thread: Grinder

Still tryin to figure out my way to go with Wormhole Sites. Right now iam using 2 Basi + Claymore + 5 gilas. I want to change the claymore for an eos and add another nighmare as a DD (with 2 Smartbombs). Also gonna change Gilas for Snakes at one point, especially if i fell more safe. (snakes have arround 150% the dps of a gila with their drones, and the double if your activly using Missiles.

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    I think you can still do ice mining in highsec, but I've heard some stories about permadecs and CODE. I recommend joining our in-game channel in my signature to avoid certain CODE members.

As for *how*, that's entirely up to you. Find something that you think looks fun, join SISI, and give it a shot.
    Almost every single wardec I ever received on my boxed characters were when I went ice mining for tests.

Ice is pretty awful isk per hour and takes a surprisingly amount of interaction when doing it en mass. Taking 2-3 characters out to do level 4s took about as much effort as running all 12 in an ice field and the level 4s made more isk per hour (especially if you have competition for ice).

EDIT : Your mileage may vary as my characters were optimized for running missions and I had an optimized setup for the LP and the missions themselves.
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 02-09-2017 at 09:08 PM
    Vonbaron Ordo
    Kinete Jenius

Not sure about high sec, but ore is definitely better in null right now only because it compresses much smaller. At this point I only mine ice when I need heavy water and isotopes.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Admittedly, it's been a while since I mined (let alone ice mined) or crunched numbers. I just figured with the proliferation of caps and whatnot, we'd use more fuel and ozone and stront and thus the prices would be reasonable.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Admittedly, it's been a while since I mined (let alone ice mined) or crunched numbers. I just figured with the proliferation of caps and whatnot, we'd use more fuel and ozone and stront and thus the prices would be reasonable.
    ice products are on the rise, the problem is logistics.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    ice products are on the rise, the problem is logistics.
    BRB gonna afk AP 60 covetors from Pallas to Jita.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

so what would be the consensus on the best (or some of the best) money making techniques with 12 fresh accounts?

Fresh? Multibox catalyst ganking, probably. After that, therea a few options. Incursions, rorq mining, missions, afk ishtar ratting. Afk ishtar ratting is relatively easy if you go somewhere with serp or gurista rats. Rorq mining requires a serious investment but pays good for mostly afk work.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy View Post
    so what would be the consensus on the best (or some of the best) money making techniques with 12 fresh accounts?
    To be frank, you aren't going to make a lot of ISK with low SP, or with low capital to work with. The quickest way is to obviously pull out the credit card and buy plex. As for activities that are isk printing, you've got SP farms, rorq mining, super ratting, level 5s, multiboxing mining/incursions, etc. If you're nerdy enough to play the market game then you can probably make isk there too.

Current Meta Roundup:

Incursions:
    Self-tanking FOF RLML Rattlesnakes.
    Before on-grid boosting this was easier/simpler, but now what fit/implants do you use? Do you still use a booster or straight up 10 rattles?