Close
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Showing results 211 to 220 of 380

Thread: Grinder

There is a vid of a solo nag in c5 sites
    Wasn't Arty fit though, whole idea revolved around killing the BS as they got to their orbit ranges

Also as i understand it, the escalation rats spawn where you land?

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    There is a vid of a solo nag in c5 sites
    Wasn't Arty fit though, whole idea revolved around killing the BS as they got to their orbit ranges

Also as i understand it, the escalation rats spawn where you land?
    Yeah, i know the video. It was an autocannon fit built for tracking.
    I was also interested in a Solo C5 Thanny vid i saw but you have to fiddle around with the fitting or use a high-ish CPU implant.
    Fairly certain that escalations don't spawn at where you land or else the whole "warp cap at 100km and warp off/cloak" trick for killing daytrippers wouldn't work. Speaking of, we got dunked by an archon who did warp in at 100km and the escalation spawned on us.

I'll have to test it on SISI one day.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

the escalation wave spawns about 60k (i think its 60, would need to verify tough) straight upwards of the beacon, when you warp at 0 you just go straight up and do a bookmark, then warp dread to it and start the killing, the concept in itself is actually easy, the hard part is securing the wh's and making sure no one will gank you while you are runing the site

Quote Originally Posted by iThirdAge Solette View Post
    the escalation wave spawns about 60k (i think its 60, would need to verify tough) straight upwards of the beacon, when you warp at 0 you just go straight up and do a bookmark, then warp dread to it and start the killing, the concept in itself is actually easy, the hard part is securing the wh's and making sure no one will gank you while you are runing the site
    So if I make a bookmark about 1/2 way between the warpin spawn and the escalation spawn, and warped in at range, I could theoretically snipe the sleepers?
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

I'm not sure what making a bookmark 1/2way between the points would do for you (as ive never done WH's to that extent) but you could just (if looking for range of the escalation spawn) bookmark the escalation spawn point, and warp in at range?

I'm not sure what making a bookmark 1/2way between the points would do for you (as ive never done WH's to that extent) but you could just (if looking for range of the escalation spawn) bookmark the escalation spawn point, and warp in at range?
    It was an attempt on my part to figure out if an arty naglfar would work in a solo C5 site.

TL;DR: It wouldn't really...

Considered sticking some toons into nullsec, karmafleet tax is back up to 15%, any other takers for a ratting specific toons which will just generate income if you leave them alone? - srs don't want to grind sov

Considered sticking some toons into nullsec, karmafleet tax is back up to 15%, any other takers for a ratting specific toons which will just generate income if you leave them alone? - srs don't want to grind sov
    If you have any friends in SMA you can angle yourself into a lowtax corp there. Most of their space is empty, especially the areas bordering GSF space.

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    If you have any friends in SMA you can angle yourself into a lowtax corp there. Most of their space is empty, especially the areas bordering GSF space.
    I have no friends .... in 0.0

so i ran my first VG's last night. 2 nestors, 1 bhalgorn, 5 sentry Domi's, 3 Gecko/Accolyte's. that was... an experience. Def gonna stay overtanked till i can get the hang of things, but this is fun. Took it REAAAAALY slow. still make 500m in an hour.

this is fun.

next investment is definitely going to be to buy a booster as running without one was a little rough and I don't want to wait a year to train one up. did nothing but NCO's might try OTA's if i can get one of my buddies to send me armor links.
    Last edited by fknra : 10-14-2015 at 12:17 PM