Close
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 380

Thread: Grinder

Okay, because my mains alliance wants all alt account apis as well so vov

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    Okay, because my mains alliance wants all alt account apis as well so vov
    Meh. KarmaFleet's pretty much 75% spies from other alliances, because we have lax requirements compared to the other corps in the CFC.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

aha fair call

Tbh though im more interested in getting back into incursions, and maybe one day WH C5 farming...then after some farming some glorious overly expensive PVP

aha fair call
    Tbh though im more interested in getting back into incursions, and maybe one day WH C5 farming...then after some farming some glorious overly expensive PVP
    Solo C5s net you a lot of ISK too
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Trying to plan out the logistics needed for not only moving into a C5, but moving a few caps into the hole as well for some escalations

Its taken up alot of my brain space atm

Trying to plan out the logistics needed for not only moving into a C5, but moving a few caps into the hole as well for some escalations
    Its taken up alot of my brain space atm
    Eh, one archon, one moros, one loki, and an OGB and you're set

you guys ever tough about shield domis for vanguards? just curious if anyone tried

Quote Originally Posted by iThirdAge Solette View Post
    you guys ever tough about shield domis for vanguards? just curious if anyone tried
    Armor domis are better because you can 2-slot tank and have 4x DDAs and a hell of a lot of Omnis in the mids.

Theorycrafted top-level Domi:

[Dominix, Box]

Drone Damage Amplifier II
    Centum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
    Centum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
    Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script
    Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Tracking Speed Script
    Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Tracking Speed Script

Drone Link Augmentor I
    Drone Link Augmentor I
    Drone Link Augmentor I
    Drone Link Augmentor I
    [Empty High slot]
    [Empty High slot]

Large Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Garde II x5
    Bouncer II x5

would it be possible to run with 6 of those domis with 1 large remote armor repairer each and a nestor with 7 large reps? (with OGB)

the idea would be to have all domix get the rep on the nestor and have the nestor doing normal logi work

That will probably run into cap issues

E: That domi fit made me a little sad
    Last edited by thedevilyouknow : 05-05-2015 at 04:12 PM