Close
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Showing results 131 to 140 of 380

Thread: Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by iThirdAge Solette View Post
    How do you manage to 'split' all of the eve windows in the windows bar, ToS?
    i mean like, instead of them stacking on top of each other, each character gets a specific window in the bar
    Right-click in the empty space of the taskbar next to the buttons -> Properties -> Taskbar tab -> Taskbar Appearance: Taskbar buttons: "Never combine."
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Right-click in the empty space of the taskbar next to the buttons -> Properties -> Taskbar tab -> Taskbar Appearance: Taskbar buttons: "Never combine."
    "HAX! HE'S MODIFYING THE CLIENT AND GAINING AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER PLAYERS! PERMABAN HIM!" - Corebloodbrothers
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    "HAX! HE'S MODIFYING THE CLIENT AND GAINING AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER PLAYERS! PERMABAN HIM!" - Corebloodbrothers

simpsons_ptichfork.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I really should record me doing things with my windows and having a 16-monitor setup (ill have to borrow a few monitors), and other stuff that is allowed but looks "fishy", and upload it to youtube just to make cbb have an aneurysm when he learns that everything I did was allowed and legal. But he'll still foam at the mouth cuz "muh isboxers!"
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

I will be running incursions agian in a months time in either a windowed mode setup like you ToS or using EVE-O
    Can anyone recommend a good program to use for the video capture? completely new at that

yeah, i would also like to start recording some runs, but i have no idea how to record multiple screens at once, and i havent found a lot of info on that

OBS (https://obsproject.com/) works really well for me for capturing to local files, and can capture a sub-window of the desktop (or a portion of a window) rather than either the entire desktop or a single window. It also spits out encoded files, so it's not sucking up terabytes of disk space.

I used OBS for the three screen capture videos. Takes quite a bit of tweaking and playing around to get it to work properly.

I still need to tweak my OBS setup more as it's hitting the systems harder then it should.

@ Tool: Do you often get a straight up volley in OTAs and NMCs? (if so how many domis does it take with garde setup)? I am trying to figure out if the gardes kill too few right off the bat for them to be worth much in those. It seems like they would not be that good in ncos.