Close
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 380

Thread: Grinder

only reason i never tried to is because id have to apply to some null sec corp, and most of them on the recruitment forums have bloody fees for joining

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    only reason i never tried to is because id have to apply to some null sec corp, and most of them on the recruitment forums have bloody fees for joining
    Well, don't apply for renter corps/alliances.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

need a corp that wont be so gungho about what APIs i stick in wit the application

Any decent null group is going to require a full API for good reason.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

need a corp that wont be so gungho about what APIs i stick in wit the application
    KarmaFleet requires a full account API, but we don't have any participation minimum requirements compared to other GSF corps.

Pop buy in "PermaCapOsprey" and you can ask me whatever you want w/o having to worry about dealing with a recruiter.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

And thats why full API's are required... because you obviously want to hide things

Will i full character API work?
    Sorry, it's gotta be account.

e: But unless your alt is literally Elo Knight they're probably not gonna give a shit.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Would they want other accounts apis?

Would they want other accounts apis?
    If you wanted to bring in alts? Yeah.