Close
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 380

Thread: Grinder

Was also about how, otherwise it'd be a list of lpossible things one can do and not much else but point taken

thirdage pm me

Still trying to get a nice setup for the way things work with EVE-O
    Trying to get into incursions, and then maybe one day, wormholes
    Last edited by thedevilyouknow : 05-03-2015 at 01:00 AM

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    Was also about how, otherwise it'd be a list of lpossible things one can do and not much else but point taken

thirdage pm me

Still trying to get a nice setup for the way things work with EVE-O
    Trying to get into incursions, and then maybe one day, wormholes
    The other day in incursion chat there were some people complaining about "try hards". One person in particular had a problem with a specific FC of a public community. Basically people ranting for a while. I decided to be cheeky and said "that's why I fly vanguards solo". That was kind of a mistake to say.

One individual made it his/her mission to get as many people as possible to report me via the petition and report bot features for nearly an hour. Probably 4-5 people randomly said "I hate multiboxers".

One of the drawbacks to boxing incursions. You will get reported too.

My suggestion would be to try to find some partners to run incursions with. I know that's what some of the boxers have done. I've teamed up with some newbros for days when I don't feel like micromanaging everything. Sometimes it's a nice break to only control 5 characters :P

I see potential for improvements in my times but it require some changes which take time. I plan to roll out a slightly modified setup in 10 days.

EDIT : What has caught me by surprise is that no one has asked why I run 5 garde using domis and 2 gecko/acolyte domis for dps.
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 05-03-2015 at 04:32 AM

Last edited by Krops : 05-03-2015 at 02:09 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tool of Society View Post
    One individual made it his/her mission to get as many people as possible to report me via the petition and report bot features for nearly an hour. Probably 4-5 people randomly said "I hate multiboxers".
    One of the drawbacks to boxing incursions. You will get reported too.
    Multiple false reports by players will end up with them receiving a temporary ban.

e: to stay on topic: I'm slowly subbing and training AFK/MAZETars for running in Deklein. Lots of money with mazes.
    Last edited by bugme143 : 05-03-2015 at 08:34 AM
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Whats the fit with those XXX/tars

I thought the rats would swap targets to drones

Whats the fit with those XXX/tars
    I thought the rats would swap targets to drones
    My passive fit:
    [Ishtar, AFK Ishtar]
    Drone Damage Amplifier II
    Beta Reactor Control: Shield Power Relay I

Large Shield Extender II
    Large Shield Extender II
    Large Shield Extender II
    Pith X-Type Kinetic Deflection Field
    Pith X-Type Thermic Dissipation Field

Drone Link Augmentor II

Medium Core Defense Field Purger II
    Medium Core Defense Field Purger II

Wasp II x5

Mobile depot, warp core stabs, cloak, more SPRs in the hold. You run this fit through till the very last gate, then swap for 5x SPRs.
    Enter the last room, burn away to 72km. Have Wasps hit the webs first. When you get to 72km, refit to the above fit, grind down tower. BM container, warp off, take a smoke, warp back, scoop loot.

Quote from slayfoe's blog about gates:
    The trick to the gates was this. Align your actual view so that you are looking directly down on the gates from above. Then open F11 and align your view (the white cone) to the north of the map. The gate pointing towards the following numbers is the correct gate to take.
    Room 1 - 4 o'clock gate
    Room 2 - 8 o'clock gate
    Room 3 - 12 o'clock gate
    Room 4 - 9 o'clock gate
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

thats quite handy, if i knew how or where to find the maze

wouldnt you run out of Mazeszzzzzz before X number of tars?

thats quite handy, if i knew how or where to find the maze
    wouldnt you run out of Mazeszzzzzz before X number of tars?
    Each Ishtar is afk running Havens. I have another toon running the escalations when they occur.
    Lots of Havens if you join KarmaFleet

tempted to actually, been wanting to try out even a little bit of nullsec

E: Or rather, null sec ratting and moon goo are one of the few things i have left to try out in Eve, let alone multibox
    Last edited by thedevilyouknow : 05-03-2015 at 09:20 AM

tempted to actually, been wanting to try out even a little bit of nullsec
    E: Or rather, null sec ratting and moon goo are one of the few things i have left to try out in Eve, let alone multibox
    Lots of opportunities for ratting, not too sure about moon goo tbh.