Close
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 380

Thread: Grinder

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    Paladin has trouble applying damage where it really matters when you're multiboxing a vanguard

Very nice pic with the fits
    Thanks

Open to comments on the fits. I have some changes planned anyway.

hello, i created this accont just to post this thread, i was only a lurker until now :P

i have personally been doing my c4 static sites (i live in a c5 with my corp). yes i now this is overkill by a lot, but i like overkill :P
    i have also tried doing some incursions, just for fun tough, i wouldnt recommend anyone using my setup (its very slow, ~11min sites with warps)
    i also love doing pvp with my setup, its really fun :P

the setup i have been using until now has been, 6 gilas and 2 basis. (i use this for c4 sites)
    i would also sometimes use 7 gilas and one perfect boosting vulture for pvp if we already had some logi.
    i may be upgrading to shield domis in the future for incursions if i decide to continue doing them.

if you have any questions about my setup you can post here or send evemail (same eve name has forums name)

sorry about my english :P

why the plate on the paladin was all i could think of, may have a look and get back to you

E: How does the autotargetting system work if you activate it?
    Last edited by thedevilyouknow : 05-01-2015 at 09:53 AM

Hey Lurker why no home system escalations?

i do them with my corp, i cant keep everything to myself :P
    i usually do loki in the escalations, with the rest of my fleet on standy incase someone rolls into us while we are running sites

Wondering, how did you guys build the caps in the hole? did you bring the materials in from the outside or did you mine them?
    6+ Falcons waiting on standby?

we took them from low sec entrances, in 1 month we managed to get ~10 caps in, either from direct roaming low secs or low secs from static. when we got a low sec we would check for contracts and get the ship in
    what i have on standy varies, i usually keep 1 prober to quickly scan new sigs to know if they are a threat, rest is either gilas (to deal with small tackle) or jamming ships.

why the plate on the paladin was all i could think of, may have a look and get back to you

E: How does the autotargetting system work if you activate it?
    I don't actively use the auto targeter. I just wanted to be able to target all the ships in a wave so I needed +targets which the module gives. I have activated it before in NCOs and I've gone whole waves without it actually targeting anything. It's really finnicky about working.

The plate is for oh shit moments including gank attempts etc.
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 05-01-2015 at 05:07 PM

I was really excited with the prospect of activating autotargetter and f1,2,3,4,5, etc on all my clients :3

My marauder fits dont have room for a buffer to fit

I was really excited with the prospect of activating autotargetter and f1,2,3,4,5, etc on all my clients :3

My marauder fits dont have room for a buffer to fit
    I tried it with the nightmares and it was really disappointing. Although it probably would work decently well in NCOs.