Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: RAF Issues

Default RAF Issues

Hey,

So I thought I would return to wow, start a fresh team and join our brothers on the US server. 2 days and a support ticket later im still no closer lol.

I wanted to do the A > B > C > D > E
    But B doesn't have the button in the friends window to recruit but A does, Im still waiting on a reply from support. Both A and B are paid accounts.

I got all this working years ago with a different team but things have changed slightly since then. Since you guys are all knowing and powerful, I'd thought I'd ask here too.

If all else fails, 2 boxing is an option right???

Quote Originally Posted by Kris1234 View Post
    2 days and a support ticket later im still no closer lol.
    After adding subscription time, it can take up to 3 days (72 hours) for trial accounts to be recognized as full-privileged accounts.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Ah cheers MiRai, will loose quite some game time waiting for them to be full accounts. no matter, slowing getting them on Sargeras

You can go ahead and set them up already actually, as new accounts can still be used to setup Recruit-a-Friend links within the first 30 days. They don't have to be created through a RAF invite anymore. After a new paid account is set up, you can just send yourself a RAF invite for it later and select the account in account management. I've done this recently myself, works like a charm.