Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    Blog Entries

Default Getting tokens on your lapsed and poor accounts?

I believe mirai said he was able to do this by:

1) sending the gold in the mailbox to the toon (veteran toons are not allowed to open their own mail, or collect more than 2g, if I remember correctly, it might be 10g).

2) ticketing to have the gold moved from the mailbox to the character inventory

Has anyone else tried this method?

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    I believe mirai said he was able to do this by:

1) sending the gold in the mailbox to the toon (veteran toons are not allowed to open their own mail, or collect more than 2g, if I remember correctly, it might be 10g).

2) ticketing to have the gold moved from the mailbox to the character inventory

Has anyone else tried this method?
    Better double check your IRC logs because I didn't say any of that, and I will not be responsible for anyone who gets their gold stuck in a "veteran" trial account mailbox.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

If the GM says no, at most you might lose your gold for 30 days until its auto-returned. Should check if the starter account can "return to sender", then you can test your theory without any risk.

I wonder why they are not Bnet account bound? that way you would only have to pay one month in rl money..then could mail the token to your other accounts
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Open a ticket asking nicely for 1 days game time on your account. This will remove veteran status and allow you to access your mailbox. I just did this to activate 3 veteran accounts with wow tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I wonder why they are not Bnet account bound? that way you would only have to pay one month in rl money..then could mail the token to your other accounts
    Either that, or allow people to choose which license they want to add the 30 days to when the token is used.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    If the GM says no, at most you might lose your gold for 30 days until its auto-returned. Should check if the starter account can "return to sender", then you can test your theory without any risk.
    Great point.