Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Swtor 3.1.1

Default Swtor 3.1.1

Hi guys, I just resub two accounts for swtor, I was stop playing before it goes ftp, one of the account is my friend account and I resub (don't have any interest playing as ftp)

I would like to ask for current patch, will swtor still compatible with isboxer, and I heard this April patch 3.2 will be release.

Are there any swtor player out there still playing using isboxer

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by decoder View Post
    Hi guys, I just resub two accounts for swtor, I was stop playing before it goes ftp, one of the account is my friend account and I resub (don't have any interest playing as ftp)

I would like to ask for current patch, will swtor still compatible with isboxer, and I heard this April patch 3.2 will be release.

Thanks
    Patching SWTOR has no effect on isboxer because isboxer is not modifying anything on the client side. So you will be able to use isboxer when 3.2 comes out.

There are still a few people boxing swtor, but it seems fewer and fewer everyday.

many thanks for the info, i also would like to ask, since now im on still trial, and so far it works (still learning)
    1. there are only 2 accounts im playing so 2 char
    2. follow is running well, (but i would like to ask how to make my slave follow me not far from master, it seems slave a bit off and i have to "broadcast off" then move close to my slave then running again, but if there's a turn, slave will caught up on wall, i watch youtube to put hotkeys like Ctrl+space for slave, it worked, but only obstacle that be jumped off, not walls
    3. how to make slave always standing or running very close to master, I have tried the formation but when im running slave follow, always bit far off
    4. how can i tell which accounts is the master which accounts is the slave? I assume when launching Swtor the first launcher is always the master? and the second launcher always the slave?

many thanks

Thanks
    Account sharing is likely to get both accounts banned. I'd advise using your own accounts only.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

hmm... im not sure if it is account sharing
    1 account name : abc - email is abc@abc.com - pay using cc 1234 (my own account)
    2 account name : xyz - email is xyz@xyz.com - pay using cc 7890 (my friend account which no longer in used)

before i know isboxer i play on desktop on account 1 and play account two on laptop, sometimes account two using different connection since i have 2 dedicated internet, from different isp.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    Account sharing is likely to get both accounts banned. I'd advise using your own accounts only.
    Last edited by decoder : 04-06-2015 at 02:22 PM

hmm... im not sure if it is account sharing
    1 account name : abc - email is abc@abc.com - pay using cc 1234 (my own account)
    2 account name : xyz - email is xyz@xyz.com - pay using cc 7890 (my friend account which no longer in used)

before i know isboxer i play on desktop on account 1 and play account two on laptop, sometimes account two using different connection since i have 2 dedicated internet, from different isp.
    It's not really difficult to understand that if the account isn't in your name then it's account sharing, and most (all?) MMOs frown upon it. It doesn't matter what you did before with other peoples' accounts and what you do in the future with other peoples' accounts, all we ask is that you keep it to yourself.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Will do MiRai, Im guessing you are the one posting tutorial on youtube, great vid its very helpfull. Many thanks guys