Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Showing results 41 to 42 of 42

As a american consumer who's lost money in this new "deal" CCP went off on; We do indeed have legal recourse if we all want to explore that option.

So to those who are inevitably reading here as well as eve-o forums who ARNT boxers; Nice to meet you. I'm an 07 eve player. began at age 13. Anyways; I've done literally everything in eve save super capitals; I've been a manual pvper [running 6-8 accounts all doing very micro managey-gimmicky-own-you-things:E2] to incursion boxer, to a variety of combat things [multibox experience, as said before, i've done every single mechanic eve has except for supercaps.] I've been a gamer since i was five. i started ultima online then. SO! now that introductions out the way lets continue; CCPs new ruling has indeed gotten people banned [and broke a handful of international trade laws(HIGHLY pursue able in the USA for suite], but we'll get to that when the other boxers here are tired of trying to get CCPs ear.] I've seen people get banned for the following things; Windows aero. windows level hotkeys [sorry, you can go straight to OS to the non-techy guys, the russians and koreans do it 24/7] video fx, visualization, and in some cases, just being a miner with 5 accounts. I've seen everyone who plays this play style try and explain that realistically, in this real world of tech we live in, that they're being unreasonable. [they being ccp] I've seen some answers to petitions stating windows 7 pro is against the eula [yeah i know right?]. I've also warned their legal crew about the laws they've broke [which they've ignored me entirely, and retroactively banned my inactive accounts since sep-14 in pure malice] SO to all you and not just boxers; What do you want to be done? Insanity is trying the same thing over and over again. CCP doesnt want to communicate, we obviously can't get the low-iq trolls on their forums [probably CCP alts to be completely honest] so the only option i see for ANY OF US is to group up and just slam their wallet. I'm dead serious that they've broken some pretty hefty laws. We could get every single DIME we've ever spent on eve back because of it. [pretty big pay day for me]. So guys; tell me, what do you want to do?

E1: on a somewhat sidenote; EvE basically made it illegal to be skilled. For those of you wanting some key-press numbers; i type at 150 gwpm, so even the manual multiboxing is cake-walk for me.[the fastest GWPM ever recorded is/was IIRC 360, so on the scale of "beastmode genius keypresser" I'm in the middle.] {AVG GWPM is 50-70 for 10 fingers.} http://depo.com/worldrecord.html [interesting read for those who dont believe human ingenuity is endless, i suggest taking a peek]
    E2: another sidetrack; curse, arazu, two t3 super-boosters [cloaky, nulli, anti-probe as can be, anti points, basically FU booster.] raven, 2 ceptor[or 2 logi], and your friendly dedicated super-prober/anti catch me t3.] -Sometimes this info is useful to those who are curious exactly what i was doing, at this time i was living in c2 to c6 space at about the time wormholes had came out, along with two others [my eve mentors who have quit long ago due to lack of interest in eve period [unknown reason why, i guess just bored, as i still play with them on other games] who ran 3-5 each.
    E3: Totally sidenote; I was around during the t20 scandal and remember it very well on what REALLY happened. I'd be delighted to tell it if asked. But CCP is nowhere near as squeaky clean as people would hope [just give ya a teaser]
    E4: to those who'd like to call me a botter because of isboxer; I didnt even know about isboxer till second half-ish of 2014, I was actually going to incursion-multibox by hand entirely [window mode and trackball, because trackball OP, no seriously, i get called a hacker [in a variety of games] JUST BECAUSE of this things ability to be accurate quickly.] BACK THEN until I was told about the things existance
    Last edited by Andrivullar : 04-24-2015 at 01:02 PM