Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 42

hey there fellow multiboxer!
    sorry to ask for clarification, i was completely unaware that there could be any problem surrounding isboxer that could make me banned if not using any multi-broadcasting / multiplexing thingie
    so if i read and understand correctly it seems that any people using isboxer (seems like they can tell if you use it or not) could be banned for being too efficient whether they use vfx or not (not using any non EULA thingie)?
    also can you be banned for being too efficient if not using isboxer or any other soft btw ?

starting to get a bit frightened, multiboxing myself about 12miner & a few other with vfx windows (not using roundrobin or rollover)
    Last edited by luckylucky : 04-02-2015 at 12:26 PM

i just sent in a ticket about client management and swapping and got the copy paste response again
    ive seen it a few times now, its getting old
    Efficiency has been brought up, apparently something about 20% faster and what not, but if anyone brings up trying to add time variables to this mess disregard them as
    They either ask for a time frame to work within (like that will work well, or be enforcable)
    They say a time frame was suggested by ccp (again...like that would work)
    That being said i highly doubt people who do not use isboxer are being banned
    If you are too efficient with the use of isboxer however there is a question you need to ask yourself, could you do the same without isboxer?
    You should be frightened, i asked my question without even mentioning 3rd party programs and got stuck with the copy paste of hell

Sorry for format, typed in notepad because text in reply box is slow

well i can mine without its just less a hassle with (being able to know the content of all the ore hold and the state of the strip miners, i also really like windows layout & global hotkey switch)
    also i think im less efficient with isboxer but it's arbitrary judgement so well....
    looks like im going to stop using it then just in case

thanks for the anwer!

Quote Originally Posted by luckylucky View Post
    multiboxing myself about 12miner & a few other with vfx windows (not using roundrobin or rollover)
    you should be fine. I did it for about 2 weeks in high sec, pissed off a lot of people, got reported plenty (supposedly), and had no problems.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Yes, theoretically you can still use ISBoxer and multibox. But that's like saying you can drive a car you purchased with your own money but only in a specific parking lot. Reminds me a lot of this commercial
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Not sure if its how CCP is just wordingn it now adays but i'm not sure if ISBoxer is strictly legal :3

However they have gotten a new copy paste saved message to doll out, thats new

Took them 2 months to respond to an old message so...there you go

link to an external website where someone else posted his message?? *

rite?

I tried posting you can't multibox in Eve but people just get mad at me. If you do get banned, you can bug a GM saying that technically you were not doing anything wrong and keep bugging them until eventually one will unban you. I didn't bother fighting mine and just quit playing.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I tried posting you can't multibox in Eve but people just get mad at me.
    I can't imagine why.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I can't imagine why.
    da derp :3