Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default [EQ2] Multiboxing 6 - Zavith'loa: The Lost Caverns

Hello all,

I haven’t seen a single Multiboxing EQ2 video. While multiboxing EQ2 is more challenging than other games due to all the action, spells, abilities and fight scripts compared to others I figured something would be available as long as the game has been out, but no!

In truth I haven’t really played MMO’s since 2008, I did about a year or so ago for a month (single box). Until recently around the end of January friends and GF enticed me to play this.

I failed the first time around multiboxing EQ2 on the PVP server (many years ago) due to gear and I wasn’t ready to invest the time commitment to make it successful. The PVP server is dead so I rolled PVE and gave it my best.

Really hard starting out, so much stuff to figure out. The grind was pretty intense but I made it. I hit 100 about 2 weeks ago and have been farming I can farm 5 instances so far. Took a lot while to figure out strats for the bosses. Just a matter of getting more gear before I can succeed in the last tier of them.

Here’s a video I tossed together. Nothing fancy, Just an illustration that it can be done.

Warning to future prospects for Multiboxing EQ2, I would hold off right now. I honestly expect a ban any day. Day Break bought EQ2 from Sony. They have made it abundantly clear they do not understand Multiboxers and they are banning us due to lack of understanding.
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9...AlyRcyYCHA-3ew
    Due to Blizzards position on Hong Kong, money > freedom. I stopped playing.

Neat. Never seen any boxing EQ2 vids, either. Thanks for sharing.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Neat. Never seen any boxing EQ2 vids, either. Thanks for sharing.
    Hey Hey, hope all as well it's been awhile . You've always enjoyed my humor, something tells me you didn't see my guild name. I was betting you'd get a laugh out of it.

The RP server is the most populated so I rolled there, I figured <Better call Saul> or something of that nature would be frowned upon. I thought what I came up was pretty good.

On a related note, Better call saul would be the best PVP guild name ever. I wonder if anyone has made that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradster View Post
    Hey Hey, hope all as well it's been awhile . You've always enjoyed my humor, something tells me you didn't see my guild name. I was betting you'd get a laugh out of it.
    Hahahaaaa...man, I got some weird looks here in the office when I guffawed at that.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Hahahaaaa...man, I got some weird looks here in the office when I guffawed at that.
    lol I knew you'd like that!