Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: LF DpS!

Default LF DpS!

You read correctly.
    I have been dual-boxing tank/heals and getting fairly comfy with it.
    Now I am looking to roll up another set.
    Leaning towards paladin Tank with druid heals.

Was wondering if we have any triple-boxers looking to roll up some new DPS!
    I spam run instances, and having solid smart dps would only make things go THAT much smoother and faster.
    Totally down to get some kinda schld setup for when we both are most likely to have free time bc my work schld CAN be a beast.
    However, currently it is a sick kitten.

Hit me up.
    Alliance, or Horde.

My mains are Horde and i know those towns better. Also could hook us up with ports and what have you if need be.

Onoes!

I run 5 DPS normally but I would be willing to run just 3 for some fun I'm on Kilrogg...Killboxa is my main
    I will check back here or you can log on and try to holler at me I will be on later tonight
    I am fine with running a team on your server or a New server to both of us...(so it wont take up toon slots on our main server)
    I like hunters,3 hunts and a tank,healer will steam roll some shit
    I know five Hunts is a steam roller for sure I'm sure it'll slow down dropin out 2 dps but it'll be fun to run with someone else

I have been running 3 hunters and going marks ='s 2 targets dead asap. aim shot one down then chimaera the next. Tanks love me. haha
    Yea add me
    Onoes#1714

I am looking to do a speed instance group. Thinking that a Gdruid would be all i need to run thru Thrash/Maul + Shattered hand enchant wep to keep the aggro on me long enough for you to down the mobs. Almost a never stop/drop combat style.

Only other way I was considering it was maybe triple melee cleave, bc melee is so mean right now!

Just something to do for fun.