Close
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 61

Why are you deleting my posts Lax?
    Because at this point you've no reason to post other to continue trolling the forum with nothing new to add except to assert "please stop telling people it is ok to do something that may get them banned." Telling anyone to multibox EVE at all might get them banned, please stop saying dumb things. I'm not telling anyone to set something up, I'm saying the question remains because it hasn't been ruled out. You can't seem to be bothered to read my posts.

Deleting your post that said, only, "please stop telling people it is ok to do something that may get them banned" should have been the end of the conversation.

I'll have another moderator step in if you prefer.

P.S. And just so we are clear, you were talking about using DWM to make VFX not Alt+Tabbing there is a difference between the two.
    So enlighten us all as to the difference and stop wasting my time.
    Last edited by Lax : 03-22-2015 at 03:15 PM
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Removed
    Last edited by Dranny817 : 03-24-2015 at 05:08 AM

You have completed your quest my friend, you said it at least 6 times in this thread. I didn't say it's okay to do anything, I am pretty sure I told you (and you keep arguing with me when I say this) that they should not be multiboxing at all if they don't want to get banned. Everyone is a target regardless of what method they use.

But that does not change that they have not ruled it out.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Removed
    Last edited by Dranny817 : 03-24-2015 at 05:08 AM

this is ridiculous
    Bottom line is they do not want us multiboxing

According to technical standards...(yeah...) Use of VideoFX should be okay since ^Above rules^

That being said some of us read the rules and complied only to have the floor yanked out from under us

A few things strike me as interesting
    1) Lax stated this: http://puu.sh/gLAns.png Now, going by the previous statement by you, Lax, are the following facts correct: "CCP does not know how ISBoxer works", "CCP has not talked to me on or around Nov25 to present date regarding ISBoxer", "CCP does not have the technology nor hardware to differentiate between input duplication and round robin", and "If ISBoxer is to be banned for client modification, then so too should TS3 Overlay, Overwolf Overlay, Mumble Overlay, and Steam Overlay"? I do realize the last one is a bit off topic from the image, but it's still relevant in 6A2

2) Please give your thoughts on this statement: "ISBoxer, as defined under 6A3's interpretation on "accelerated gameplay" as to be on a per-character basis, does not allow a player to obtain ISK or other items an an increased rate when comparing identical fleets with identical fits, etc., nor does it allow a player to obtain more ISK in a given period of time (usually an hour, but let's say a month) than strictly possible in EVE Online."

3) As a police officer, your statements sound as having either something to hide, or a conflict of interest.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    3) As a police officer, your statements sound as having either something to hide, or a conflict of interest.
    Cuff him

EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    -snip-
    Yeah, should never drink and post however I do believe Lax has an ulterior motive for 1) not defending his program and 2) attempting to stifle discussion on the forums.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Yeah, should never drink and post however I do believe Lax has an ulterior motive for 1) not defending his program and 2) attempting to stifle discussion on the forums.
    Or just possibly he's one of the few people that aren't throwing out bullshit like it's facts, AMIRITE?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)