Close
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 61

Removed
    Last edited by Dranny817 : 03-24-2015 at 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Dranny817 View Post
    So you are going to continue to say that it is still ok to use this method to multibox EvE ?

If you are using a 3rd part tool to play eve which you are if you are using Isboxer to make dashboard dxnothing etc etc than it is against he rules how much more clear do they have to make it for you to understand this ?
    It's been said many times by me and others, it doesn't matter what method you're using to multibox EVE since the rule change, you're a suspect and in the end they don't really care. You should just not multibox EVE. They are all but saying that in the first place, what with their fancy graphs and all.

I'm going to continue to say that the question still remains as to whether they will say it is okay to put VFX on a non-EVE client window, and click on it. That is not resolved by your ambiguous question.

And besides, they still say whatever the hell you want to use to log you in is allowed, you cannot say "if you are using a 3rd party tool it is against the rules" because your statement is directly falsified by CCP Random.
    Last edited by Lax : 03-22-2015 at 01:51 PM
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Removed

Banning VidFX? that like banning windowed mode. How exactly would CCP even be able to determine you're running a dashboard setup in the first place since no actual client modification is being performed?

I could stack my windowed eve clients and get the same results, is ccp going to ban me now for how i arrange my windows on my desktop?

CCP has become grade-a fuckwads recently.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Removed

Removed

Quote Originally Posted by Dranny817 View Post
    Really again Lax ? I have already said in previous posts about what you can use Isboxer for
    Then why do you keep saying it and using it to back up your argument?

How do you get these VFX that you put on a non EvE client window.?
    They are DWM thumbnails. This is a feature built into Windows, and is the same as when you hold Alt+Tab and cycle through Windows and see a live view of the game window, or when you put your mouse over the taskbar buttons and the view pops up above the taskbar.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

Removed

If you are using a 3rd part tool to play eve which you are if you are using Isboxer to make dashboard dxnothing etc etc than it is against he rules how much more clear do they have to make it for you to understand this ?
    you're the one who keep brining it back up again as you seem to have misunderstood what I have said.
    I'm only quoting you. You should stop debating with me.

So these DWM thumbnails are these "shipped" with EvE ? if not then it is not allowed it is that simple.
    Desktop Window Manager is part of Windows. It is "shipped" with Windows beginning with Windows Vista. It is "always enabled" in Windows 8 and later. When you Alt+Tab, DWM shows these thumbnails. No they are not "shipped" with EVE, nor are they part of EVE. It is a function of Windows. If you cannot have DWM thumbnails, then you are not allowed to use Alt+Tab. It is that simple.

I'm done responding to any Dranny817 posts.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

Removed as requested by Lax.
    Last edited by Dranny817 : 03-22-2015 at 03:14 PM