Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Key maps/repeater toggle menu issue

Hello, I'm having this weird issue for a while now. At start up my broadcasting button is colored green despite broadcasting being turned off. Everything is working fine after I click it (color remains green and broadcasting turns on, after next click broadcasting is turned off and button gets greyed out).

Thanks!

I have custom repeater/broadcast toggle images and they have a similar problem in that the last-loaded image for the button is what gets applied when launching a character set, rather than the actual status of the broadcast state. As soon as I toggle it, they're never out of sync again. Not sure it's the same thing but may be related.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

If you do not have the matching image to the loaded state, then you do not have the correct image set. Most likely this is the image being set on the Menu -> Toggles -> Toggle Button Set -> Button 2, unless you have some other funky configuration which is changing things via the Do This Mapped Key on Switch or Character Set Load/Reload.

The image is later changed by the actions that run from the Activate Repeat Mapped Key (this is also run when you click on the menu button), so the image then matches the state because of the mapped key.