Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default IWT in Ashran...odd behavior, for now.

Followers could simply IWT a leader in Ashran, of course they need click to move turned on, and yes it works in the 'instanced' area.

To duplicate the behavior have a follower target the leader and try IWT. Sometimes my guys run after the leader if I keep hitting the IWT key, just like using the brew pup or soul trader in other BG's.

Please don't abuse it, it'll work for a bit longer if people aren't complaining about 900 (there's always that many in the complaints) multiboxing shamans killing them in Ashran. Basically it comes down to not being the school bully. We have a unique playstyle, and with it comes the responsibility to be kind to the less understanding players.
    Last edited by Bettysue : 03-15-2015 at 05:39 AM Reason: Just simplifying since I don't need testers...just a MiRai

Working as intended.

That's just one of several confirmations that are buried throughout the numerous Ashran threads, but it's been like this since beta. I think the more we announce it being this way, the sooner Blizzard might take a stance to fix it, but who knows. /shrug
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by Bettysue View Post
    ...or tell me I've been a moron doing it the harder ways for no reason and just missed the change somewhere...
    The worst part is I read that entire thread including the linked post, somehow it didn't process...

I suppose we could just lock this thread and let it drop out of existence, and hope blizz doesn't change this happy accident in the mean time.

I would not worry about it, unless they remove the looting buff that they don't seem to be doing, yes devs know about it.

Its more of a pain then follow bots don't use it.

Okay so the Alterac Brew-pup works until my slaves loot the Mulled Alrerac Brandy from the pet. Now with in their inventory they stop FTL. What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by lovesbunnys View Post
    Okay so the Alterac Brew-pup works until my slaves loot the Mulled Alrerac Brandy from the pet. Now with in their inventory they stop FTL. What am I doing wrong?
    You need to have a completely full inventory.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Soul-Trader will let me get around that.

There was a small patch today... I could not get IWT to work in Ahsran.... I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. I had click to move enabled targeted my group leader and tried to IWT and nothing happened.... it's been months since I have been in Ashran but this method worked the last time I tried... can anyone check to see if they are having a similar issue?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Truelle View Post
    There was a small patch today... I could not get IWT to work in Ahsran.... I am wondering if I am doing something wrong. I had click to move enabled targeted my group leader and tried to IWT and nothing happened.... it's been months since I have been in Ashran but this method worked the last time I tried... can anyone check to see if they are having a similar issue?

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure that's been "fixed" since 6.2 or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's been "fixed" since 6.2 or something like that.
    ya this was fixed pack in 6.2