Close
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 51

Titan Z vs Titan X, worth the $500 difference? (For the increased memory bandwidth, yet slower base clock speed)

....... Disregard, this is a dual gpu card
    Last edited by Ñightsham : 04-03-2015 at 01:08 PM
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Confirmation of price ( no reviews yet.. later today maybe ) Titan X $999.00
    ...I pre-ordered on amazon, estimated delivery 30-45 days.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

I lucked out and got an Evga Titan X SC ordered from Newegg last night. Limit one per account. I had 2 pre-ordered with Amazon with no estimated ship date.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

EVGA Titan X SC currently in stock at New Egg, limit one.

The latest rumor is that nVidia might be launching the 980 Ti in 4-6 weeks!

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2428530
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    The latest rumor is that nVidia might be launching the 980 Ti in 4-6 weeks!

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2428530
    It makes me much more excited for the near future of the GPU war. If the AMD GPU is that scary that it is causing nvidia to do this, wow! When is that last time nvidia has been scared of an upcoming AMD gpu that they do this kind of thing? I thinks its been vice versa in the past right?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Update the original post with information about the upcoming GTX 980 Ti since it has begun showing up for pre-order in Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I thinks its been vice versa in the past right?
    AMD has been late to the party for the past several generations of GPUs, and they're very late to the current party. If they don't bring something absolutely amazing then they can expect more market share loss, so I suspect it will be exciting to see if what they've got in store since it's unlikely we're going to see the next generation of nVidia GPUs until 2016.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

EVGA Titan X SC has been in stock at newegg for almost 24 hours straight. This is first time since launch anyone has had continuous stock for this long. Maybe the supply chain is starting to catch up.

I have been playing GTA V in 4k with sli titans and it is amazingly georgous. I am getting a third Titan to push the fps up over 60. With the Titans water cooled, the peak temps have been <40c on gaming and benchmarks (I have low ambient temps ~ 20c).
    Last edited by moosejaw : 04-24-2015 at 08:25 PM Reason: edited for clarity

Anyone multiboxing WoW in 4k with Titans? I'm currently running 8-clients in 4k with i7-5960X and 2 980's in SLI, but I have to keep settings very low. I'm thinking bout upgrading to 2 Titans X but its quite an investment.

I found a tech post that says 24Gb is the minimum recommended RAM for using the Titan X.

http://forums.evga.com/System-Requir...2.aspx#2310149
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...-requirements/

I was at Cyberpowerpc and selected a system with 16GB RAM and they mentioned nothing about it. I also took the printout to a local computer store and they mentioned nothing about it. Maybe the minimum RAM requirement is not a big deal.