KitGuru (SLI)
    Legit Reviews
    TechPowerUp
    Tom's Hardware
    TweakTown (SLI)
    HardwareInfo (2/3/4-way SLI)

Notes:

980Ti

MSRP: $650-$750 (Different models vary in price)
    VRAM: 6GB

Reviews:
    Anandtech
    Bit-Tech
    Forbes
    Guru3D
    HardwareCanucks
    KitGuru
    TechPowerUp
    Tom's Hardware
    TweakTown
    Zol (Chinese)

Babeltech (Large Overview) (No idea how accurate or trustworthy)

Notes:
    • Slightly cut-down GM200-310 chip
    • 2,816 CUDA Cores
    • About 5-10% slower than a Titan X

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMD

Fury X

MSRP: $650
    VRAM: 4GB

Reviews:
    Anandtech
    Guru3D
    Hexus
    Hot Hardware
    Legit Reviews
    Overclock3D
    Tech Report
    Tom's Hardware
    TweakTown

Notes:
    • The first GPU to ever be equipped with HBM (High Bandwidth Memory)
    • AIO/CLC (All-In-One / Closed-Loop Cooling) requires you to find a place to mound the 120mm radiator
    • Runs quiet and cool
    • HBM is very fast memory which may help if you're pushing its 4GB limit as is shown in numerous 4K benchmarks
    • There will be an air-cooled version in the future

Review site choices based on either:

1) The first few that show up in Google
    2) Sites that I've read in the past
    3) Other mega-thread review threads that I find on other forums >_>
    Last edited by MiRai : 07-02-2015 at 04:14 PM Reason: Added Fury X reviews
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Confirmation of price ( no reviews yet.. later today maybe ) Titan X $999.00
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Confirmation of price ( no reviews yet.. later today maybe ) Titan X $999.00
    The NDA lifted at 12PM PST and apparently the GPUs will only be available directly from nVidia for now, although other nVidia partners are showing a pre-order button, like EVGA.

I really wish Crossfire worked in windowed mode, because the 390X is supposedly only 10% slower than the Titan X, and you can rest assured that AMD won't be pricing it at $1,000.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

And the "I live in the UK premium" has priced the TitanX at £922. Working out from the $999 USD, this should be £684. Even if I pretend there is no tax, and add VAT (20%) it comes out as £802.

Getting ripped again.

edit: ok, found one at £870.
    Last edited by mbox_bob : 03-18-2015 at 10:25 PM

I am getting at least one Titan X. Maybe from Nvidia or maybe from Evga when they are permitted to start selling.
    I stepped up to 1440p and sometimes that frame buffer will spike on me, even with settings pulled back. I was playing Far Cry 4 with everything turned up and that game was eating nearly 3gb of frame buffer at 1440p. I can't imagine doing 4k gaming with only 4gb.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Up for pre order at Amazon (Evga base clock).
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Eventually I'll get around to updating the OP, but right now the rumors of the new 980 Ti have begun showing up. It's supposedly going to be a bit faster than the Titan X, be priced about $300 cheaper, but have only 6GB of VRAM. I'm sure that'll be a nice GPU to grab three of in order to start up my 4K multiboxing again.

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-g...coming-summer/
    http://www.sweclockers.com/nyhet/202...efter-sommaren

In other news, nVidia is planning to allow 8-way SLI with their next generation of GPUs (Pascal). I might have to get some crowdsource funding going on so that we can get some benchmarks with that... for multiboxing science!

They're predicting 10x the performance of today's GPUs... /faint

Guess I'd better start preparing for upgrade hell again. :P
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

My next big investment will be right before Star Citizen goes live. And i want to play that game in all its glory. So I'm sure ill be SLIing for that. But 8 way SLI?!?

S0 why do they do that? Make a Titan for 1k+ than not long after come out with a faster card for less money? Is it that Titans are for people who program AND play games?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    They're predicting 10x the performance of today's GPUs... /faint

Guess I'd better start preparing for upgrade hell again. :P
    I think you'd have to take that statement with a grain of salt, especially coming direct from nVidia, and I'm guessing that if the stars aligned in a perfectly coded application designed to use every ounce of power from the GPUs that you might see 10x the performance, but I highly doubt that'll ever happen in the games that we play (although it'd be so nice to be wrong).

My next big investment will be right before Star Citizen goes live. And i want to play that game in all its glory. So I'm sure ill be SLIing for that. But 8 way SLI?!?
    I would have to guess that 8-way SLI is going to be something special for workstations or supercomputers, or something else along those lines. I don't think they're expecting gamers to be taking advantage of it, at least not at first, and I don't think any modern day motherboard has the capability to do > 4-way SLI if it was even an option.

S0 why do they do that? Make a Titan for 1k+ than not long after come out with a faster card for less money? Is it that Titans are for people who program AND play games?
    I'll agree that it is an odd rumor, and the original rumor was that it'd actually be a cut down GM200 chip. So, slightly slower than the Titan X with half as much VRAM, but I'm all for it if nVidia wants to enable more CUDA cores in the Ti version and sell it for less than the Titan X.

It might be time for a full case upgrade with (possibly) water-cooling, so I'm pretty excited to be thinking about all of that.