Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default Wildstar - Wow not WoW

I took a break from multiboxing a while back and currently don't have plans to start again but after playing Wildstar that may change in the future. I got so burned out on WoW it wasn't funny. The same old grind to get to a certain point then an expansion pack hits and do it again.

Wildstar has reinvigorated me when it comes to online mmos. This game is absolutely incredible! The whole concept of the game is simply amazing. I LOVE this game!

I saw a video of Joe Boxer setting up ISBoxer for it and it looks like it works pretty well.

How many others are playing this game?
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

its very much like eve, Its a no go using "3rd party software", i know a few that got banned for it,

Thanks. Well, that is a bummer. They should remove any reference to botting, though. Multiboxing isn't botting.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by blast3r View Post
    Thanks. Well, that is a bummer. They should remove any reference to botting, though. Multiboxing isn't botting.
    We say that, But its there game there rules, and the dev team says its Botting, what we say or do about it its there rules and they say it is botting

"your using Automated software to automate key presses" this is what i was told buy a gm, As u seen from a ticket on the other post the GM's are told it is botting.

Yea, I get that. But they are being a bit arrogant if they think they can usurp and redefine a playstyle that other MMOs have supported since forever.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Hey blast3r! Good to see you around! I haven't anything to add, just wanted to say hola.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    Hey blast3r! Good to see you around! I haven't anything to add, just wanted to say hola.
    Heya! I missed you guys.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    You may want to peek at this thread http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...ar-not-allowed
    Just wanted to let people know that ISBoxer and key broadcasting is tolerated. I just contacted support with a ticket and here's the response i got

Quote Originally Posted by Veerlo View Post
    Just wanted to let people know that ISBoxer and key broadcasting is tolerated. I just contacted support with a ticket and here's the response i got
    Hmm.. The response is semi vague? It seems like they don't want to discourage software boxing now, but leave enough room to be able to ban you if you cause trouble? I would be willing to guess that as long as your not doing more than a group..( ie Prepaired ) or causing ruckus in PvP.. you will be ok. The only reason i stopped playing rift was because of that dev video saying software boxing would be strictly prohibited. Its FTP now and was pretty fun to box..might have to give it another go.

Anyone boxing it atm?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )