Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 35 of 35

Good to know. So is it me or can anyone else tell what dotted lines mean?
    lol on your next post 2038,

Blog Entries

Resolution:

I opened a second ticket, at which time the representative thought he had given the game time to the wrong account and he gave another courtesy day to account 5 (we started on account 4.)

This morning I could not get into either account at the "use the mailbox" level, so I opened a third ticket.

A different gm said the accounts just needed to be synced, and that she'd done that, and so I got 120k gold distributed to accounts 4&5. I think I'll just pay the $15 for account 3, however, to avoid this headache again and keep from confusing them.

Not today though, today I have to keep plugging away at my final final project for the semester.

I love these Tokens, best thing ever!

x6 accounts all subbed now until around Dec lol
    And my new Raf account, 1 linked to main, subbed until July or so, noidea if I will keep that account, only did it for the new mount.

Now if only there will be some form of Token for realm transfers, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    Now if only there will be some form of Token for realm transfers, etc.
    There was some talk that this might happen in 6.2, but I don't think there was any concrete evidence to that information just yet.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    There was some talk that this might happen in 6.2, but I don't think there was any concrete evidence to that information just yet.
    One can only hope.

With the amount of level 100's I have now, noway would I pay with real money anymore to server transfer.
    With gold sure, easily done, have no other use of it anyway, and game tokens, well I amstocked up on game time more then enough for now!