Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 35

I wonder if there is a college course on manipulating mmo economies. Something like ECON 318

Blog Entries

I think that prices will drop dramatically over the course of the first day because people needing subs is a consistent thing that happens over time, and some portion people who are poor in wow gold have been poor forever and are likely to want to rectify that immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    I think that prices will drop dramatically over the course of the first day because people needing subs is a consistent thing that happens over time, and some portion people who are poor in wow gold have been poor forever and are likely to want to rectify that immediately.
    I make 2-3k per day on 1 account from the gold follower missions alone. And that takes like 5 to 10 minutes per day on average.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

A handy site to track what the token is going for:

https://wowtoken.info/
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I just activated 5 of my accounts for 25k each, this is awesome I love it. But I do have to say WoW is not worth my money but it is worth my gold

Blog Entries

I ticketed to get a day of game time on my account 4 in order to get the money out of my mailbox and in my ticket they said they granted it half an hour ago but no time has actually shown up on any of my three expired accounts. I'll give it another 6 hours before opening a ticket.

They did say that this wasn't a guaranteed process in the future:

I'm pleased to inform you that we are crediting the license with 1 days. However, please keep in mind that these credits are granted on a case by case basis and are no guarantee of any further compensation in the future.

Blog Entries

Update (because I'm hyper). That account is now showing up as "canceled" with one day of time left, but it hasn't actually activated such that I can use the mailbox. Maybe it is on a different time zone and the free day hasn't kicked in yet.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Update (because I'm hyper). That account is now showing up as "canceled" with one day of time left, but it hasn't actually activated such that I can use the mailbox. Maybe it is on a different time zone and the free day hasn't kicked in yet.
    Blizz actually specifically said they will allow lapsed subs to sub with gold goins, provided gold amount held by lapsed account was sufficient to pay for WoW token. The option to sub with gold will just show up on your log-in screen in WoW (click bye-bye gold and play again etc).

Well... I'm good.

http://i.imgur.com/835fWAw.png

This isn't real.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex66 View Post
    Blizz actually specifically said they will allow lapsed subs to sub with gold goins, provided gold amount held by lapsed account was sufficient to pay for WoW token. The option to sub with gold will just show up on your log-in screen in WoW (click bye-bye gold and play again etc).
    I think the fact that it's in her mailbox is the problem.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Blog Entries

Four hours later and the account is still locked down. Annoying but nothing has actually been lost. I'll keep an eye on it.