Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Multiboxing channel on tweetfleet.slack.com

Slack is a next generation instant messaging program that has gained a lot of traction in the EVE community.

It has full support for all browsers, Android and ios clients.

The admins have granted my request to start a #multiboxing channel and I invite all our users here to join!

The easiest way to sign up use this auto invite tool.

https://www.aideronrobotics.com/tweetfleet

And then join the channel listed in the public listing

Quote Originally Posted by Tool of Society View Post
    To better conspire!!!
    We need a like option on these forums...
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

I am just picturing all those vessel captains sharing selflies.

Quote Originally Posted by HPAVC View Post
    I am just picturing all those vessel captains sharing selflies.
    31 m

asl?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowandlight View Post
    31 m
    asl?
    21/m/Deklein
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

We use Slack at work. It very much reminds me of IRC with a slicker web interface. General chat, private chats, private groups, etc. And all old info is saved in the chats so you can scroll up and see what you missed. I prefer to work out of the private groups because you can kick people if they are being retarded if you are an admin.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool of Society View Post
    14/f/cali !!
    wanna meet up in an old abandoned building two miles outside of town?