Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Barbarian Furious Charge Build from Youtube

I just happened across this video and thought..cool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR-DRFu2XcM

Might have to start up four warriors might be difficult to get four with the same setup - but I could feed one char.. I doubt i'll gear them up enough

I was trying it - very very hard to keep characters in sync. Furios Charge has this "lock" mechanic - character charges to creature under cursor, not to point on the ground under cursor. On other hand, people are saying it is easy to keep characters with monks Epiphany in sync, so maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

Well I just made some barbs, lvl 55 in under an hour thanks to gem of ease first bounty killed 130/150 enemies and was at level 37.

Yeah, as joes said, it's very hard to keep the characters together. Let us know if you find a way of playing them efficiently, because I sure can't...

As others have said it is extremely difficult to keep characters together when charging. If you want to play barbs your best bet might be to run the old rend/hammer build with an IK set to add some extra umph or trying a leapquake build of some sort. But anything more than 2 characters for raekor charger might be a bit too painful to be worth while.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

If I can't MB them, I might just use multiboxing as a tool to 'quickly' gear one barb to do this.

Currently running 1 x barb and 3 x monks in t3- once the barb strong enough to carry the other 3 barbs then I will use them to feed drops.

PTR 2.2 IK pure pet build - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWaIyX3dFDo

Guy just runs around in grift 40 and things are melting. Now multiply by 4. Seems like it is certainly viable multiboxing build that's similar, but much better than petmancer WD.

Do pets benefit from Ignore Pain? Cause some RGs melt pets :/ Also, do they have the same AI as WD pets cause if that's the case, u will have several ancients doing nothing.
    Last edited by Devile : 03-03-2015 at 02:17 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Do pets benefit from Ignore Pain? Cause some RGs melt pets :/ Also, do they have the same AI as WD pets cause if that's the case, u will have several ancients doing nothing.
    The difference is that you won't have too many pets that block each other. They behave more like the Gargantuan Zombie Dog, which isn't that bad.

Never had your dog standing still doing NOTHING? Happens less than the Garg, but happens. Multiply that by 12. We'll see how this works.