Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Noob question

Default Noob question

So I am playing EQ2 and did the wizard IS Boxer setup.... by default, 1 to = on my keyboard automatically broadcast to all 4 windows. How do I set so keys 4 to 8 only broadcast or something like that? Or even turn it off?
    Last edited by StephenMB : 02-27-2015 at 06:46 PM

Umm... I guess you could just modify your mapped keys for 1-3 and 9-= to only send to your lead slot. Or flat out delete them, but I probably wouldn't as you might want them later on.

Keep in mind, that I am fairly new to this myself, so others might have different (read:better) ways of dealing with your issue.

1. Go to Key Maps in the top panel and select your keymap (I assume the one you want would be called something like EQ2-Combat or Everquest2-Combat). It will then list all the Mapped Keys in that Key Map in the bottom panel.

2. Open up Broadcast 1 (This is based on my Rift setup so it might be slightly differently named) and click where it'll say "1: 1 -> all". This is the one and most likely only Step that exists for that Mapped Key.

3. Now on the right hand side, you can see the step editor. All you really need to change is the target from the drop down list to your lead toon. Repeat for for all other keys you don't wish to send to the other windows.

4. Repeat for all other keys you wish to modify. Then save and export to Innerspace.

Mirai has a rather good introductory video to Key Maps and Mapped Keys that I recommend watching to get more familiar with what they are and how they work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lzHM_SmFvk
    Last edited by Wubsie : 02-28-2015 at 10:39 AM Reason: grammar & punctuation