Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29

I'm getting people saying they are reporting me every day - my x5 dks seem to draw more attention than my hunters and druid for some reason.

We have a lot of new players to WoW who don't know it's allowed, although one guy said "his friend" (funny how they always have this friend), was banned for boxing, and when I said no way it must have been botting he told me it depends as it's at the discretion of the gm at the time.

Am I right if I say you can RAF 4, or 6 but not 5?
    In my head its like
    WoW1 - > RAF: WoWNew1
    WoW2 - > RAF: WowNew2
    Total: 4

So, i'd either have to pick between 4, or 6 accounts.. Am I right?
    Team 1: DH Tank - Druid Healer - 3x BM Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Exityz View Post
    Am I right if I say you can RAF 4, or 6 but not 5?
    In my head its like
    WoW1 - > RAF: WoWNew1
    WoW2 - > RAF: WowNew2
    Total: 4

So, i'd either have to pick between 4, or 6 accounts.. Am I right?
    You can RAF as many as you like. Am I right in thinking you're referring to a situation where you already have two World of Warcraft licences (WoW1 and WoW2), and would like to add more? If that's the case, you can do it like this:

WoW1 -> Link to a new account (WoW3)
    WoW2 -> Link to a new account (WoW4)
    WoW3 -> Link to new account (WoW5)

You can simply chain one new RAF account to another. In my example here, WoW1 and WoW2 are existing licences, WoW3, WoW4 and WoW5 are new ones, linked up through the Recruit-A-Friend program.
    Last edited by MultiBear : 03-01-2015 at 12:37 PM

Quote Originally Posted by MultiBear View Post
    You can RAF as many as you like. Am I right in thinking you're referring to a situation where you already have two World of Warcraft licences (WoW1 and WoW2), and would like to add more? If that's the case, you can do it like this:

WoW1 -> Link to a new account (WoW3)
    WoW2 -> Link to a new account (WoW4)
    WoW3 -> Link to new account (WoW5)

You can simply chain one new RAF account to the other.
    That's about right, however that leaves you with 6 accounts.
    I wondering if it's possible to have 5 accounts, all with bonus exp. So I can do random dungeons without a outsider.
    Team 1: DH Tank - Druid Healer - 3x BM Hunter

I wondering if it's possible to have 5 accounts, all with bonus exp. So I can do random dungeons without a outsider.
    His solution doesn't sound like it leaves you with 6 accounts because he only mentions using 5 accounts total, but this is my preferred way:

http://youtu.be/6YC2iP0amNI?t=3m39s
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Where are you getting six? I've listed WoW1, WoW2, WoW3, WoW4, WoW5. That's five accounts, and when played as a group, all five characters will get the bonus xp. I've made this example because of the way you've worded things in your post, which gave me the impression you already have two existing accounts, WoW1 and WoW2.

The typical way of setting things up is creating a chain: WoW1 is linked to WoW2, WoW2 is linked to WoW3, WoW3 is linked to WoW4, and WoW4 is linked to WoW5. In that case, provided WoW1 is a fresh account (not older than 30 days), you can also link WoW5 back to WoW1 for an extra free 30 days and RAF reward token.

If you still can't figure it out based on the replies MiRai and I have posted (as well as his video), you might want to be clearer about what you currently have in terms of WoW licences.

I know I know....I am paranoid.

Thanks all for the 411.

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    I know I know....I am paranoid.
    And there's really no reason to be, unless you're actually intent on doing things that result in bans such as botting or harrassing other players - but those things have nothing to do with multiboxing. So relax, figure out how you'd like to set things up, what you'd like to do, etc., get started and enjoy yourself instead.

I got every heirloom upgrade to 100 on 2 sets of battle.net accounts... was pricy but omg so worth it ALTs UNITE