Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 32

Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
    The OP needs to add Ryan Farmern to the list for multiboxers. I guarantee he is more supportive of multiboxing than anyone on the list. He runs what was once a multiboxing corp.
    copy, ill track down his thread and also send him the list of questions.

Sent: 2015.02.26 13:44
    To: ShadowandLight

After listening to the "Open Comms Show" I've changed my mind. I think you are correct to say that there are many other ways people have an advantage on the other players (plex, websites, etc). Input Duplication and other tools are just one of them. If you want to ban one, you should ban them all. And since I do not want to nerf Eve to death, I rather keep them all.

Tora
    Re: http://show.gamingradio.net/2015/02/...-not-dead-yet/
    (Conversation starts around 1h 45m?)
    Last edited by shadowandlight : 02-26-2015 at 12:28 PM

Ryan's response on multiboxing ... I'm not sure he's the best candidate for MB'ers to rally around...

Yes I do support multiboxing.

However, the broken part of multiboxing is overuse of combat.

If you want a mining fleet, you should be able to jetcan, assist drones, dock/undock without worrying about a ban.

But doing bombing runs (or any other pvp) or breaking the economy running incursions should be not allowed when using IS Boxer, everything else I think is fine.

breaking the economy running incursions
    [Citation Needed]

As for bombing waves, how many times do we have to tell these guys that THE BOMBER-BOXERS THEMSELVES SAID THAT DEFENSIVE BUBBLES ARE THEIR #1 ENEMY??? They said right on the forums that defensive bubbles will make them not bomb.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by shadowandlight View Post
    Ryan's response on multiboxing ... I'm not sure he's the best candidate for MB'ers to rally around...
    I asked him about it. Guess he had a change of heart or he is trying to do politics. I really don't know. I am going to take a break from the game because of the changes. It's just not fun being so restricted on what I can and cannot do.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    [Citation Needed]

As for bombing waves, how many times do we have to tell these guys that THE BOMBER-BOXERS THEMSELVES SAID THAT DEFENSIVE BUBBLES ARE THEIR #1 ENEMY??? They said right on the forums that defensive bubbles will make them not bomb.
    ISboxer is great at exacerbating the problem areas within the game. The problem isn't multiboxing incursions and bombers, but the game mechanics themselves.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    ISboxer is great at exacerbating the problem areas within the game. The problem isn't multiboxing incursions and bombers, but the game mechanics themselves.
    I'd buy that for a dollar if people (corebloodbrother) would talk about the game mechanics themselves and try to fix them instead of finding a scapegoat with which to pin everything on.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

I'm curious to know if these people like Commander Aze know that it's easy to be your own fleet even without isboxer.

It's like these people never played in the olden days before these tools were produced.

So CoreBloodBrothers is a CSM. It doesn't look good for multiboxers.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

well sadly no one we wanted on the CSM made it, but with 75 candidates and the power of large voting blocs made that a huge challenge to being with.

Here's the candidates who made it

https://i.imgur.com/0qkEyxe.jpg

That all said and done, there are a few people I know for sure are either indifferent or in-favor of multiboxing (Sion being probably the most prominent of that group).