Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Star Citizen?

Default Star Citizen?

Sooo, anyone else following this game? I have been keeping an eye on it for a few years. It made some very ambitious claims as to what it would be and i have long given up on dev promises. Well i spent the last few days watching hours of videos ..ie panels..news etc.. And it is shaping up to be somthing words cant describe.. simply amazing game, and its in "pre-alpha"

Now, as far as multiboxing, not sure if its even possible. Maybe some of you Eve junkies might have an idea about that. I do know that you can own more than one account ( hangar as its called in the game, if i understand it correctly ) And can invite friends to play one of you characters...not sure how it all works yet, but i will be looking into it. On a panel it was mentioned that you could have all your characters on one ship and that you could control any one of them ( only one at a time ) and have the other act as NPCs or be controlled by a friend.

I pledged and have a feeling it will be getting a lot more of my hard earned cash in the future! https://robertsspaceindustries.com/
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I believe this is all of the information we have regarding multiboxing:

http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.p...t=5971&p=27657
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I have an account and bought CONSTELLATION AQUILA and a 325A Fighter. The Aquila comes with a hornet that it hauls around. I have no plans on multiboxing it but wanted to let you know I am going to be playing it.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Thx! Ill be going all out in the game.. will have VR( whatever is best at the time..VR is getting better every day it seems ) with a HOTAS setup for flying. and VR+ OmniVR or Virtualizer for FPS ( not sure yet..maybe somthing better by then as well )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I bought a logitech joystick that is supposed to be okay for a cheapie. The HOTAS would be incredible to have with this!
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Apparently they're letting people try this out for free at the moment for a full week.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/com...mander_a_week/
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology