Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default help finding addons to replace jamba?

hi all. first time poster and new to community so i hope i dont sound super noob but here goes... anyone know of an addon that is similar to jamba? i have googled and stuff like that and the only alternative i have found was hydra. perhaps i didnt give it enough of a trial run but i didnt care for it. i would just stick with jamba but i have learned the creator has abandoned it and the community has taken it over. great idea but if history has taught me anything its sadly just a matter of time before its gone for good. appreciate any help and or suggestions. thanks for listening

There are a few results from googling and ace3 searching, this is a convenience addon.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/multitool/

huh. interesting. it and jamba seem to be almost identical. thanks for the suggestion. ill have to check it out a lil later

Multitool isn't going to deal with cross realm, currencies, unit frames and non party twinking, its just a quality of life tool.

hi Jamba is far from dieing i have done about 10 updates since i have taken over the project. 6.1 blizzard changed how fightmasters route to the fightpoint that infact has broken jamba taxi, i have already fixed this and added other cool stuff at the same time.

Jafula has only been working on jamba when updates to wow came out, (somtimes wainting weeks for fix's) and has added very little for a few years there is still stuff that is broken or using very old API blizzard has made better ways.

A little about me is i been boxing for a good 5 years i have no reason to quit, i work very hard on my char's and have used jamba from the start. i have not just taken over the project for a month like your saying.

You say your looking for something "else". What happens if someone else makes something like jamba then just quits next week. i "could" of made my own addon that your saying is better?, why when i can have a very good hardworking addon thats already used by 1000's of players. and i like jamba this is why i choice to take over the project,

feel free to move from jamba but its not going anywhere anytime soon!
    Last edited by ebony : 02-24-2015 at 08:45 PM

If you're looking for a replacement to just have a replacement, that's fine, but I find it odd that you'd abandon the most feature-rich and widely-used multiboxing add-on which currently functions just fine, and will most likely continue to function just fine throughout the rest of this expansion with little-to-no maintenance, to move to a different add-on with less features and which is maintained by someone who no longer multiboxes.

Who is more likely going to make fixing their multiboxing add-on more of a priority -- The person who multiboxes or the person who doesn't?
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology