Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 19

Default Post-EULA Change EvE Multiboxing

Here's a video of two different 20 man Incursions I did post-EULA changes.

I didn't have a script, so it's mostly rambling. If you have any questions, you can post'em here.

http://youtu.be/HFdYO9h0H3Y
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

"This Video is Private"
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Should be fixed question mark?
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

I just watched it so I'm assuming it's fixed.

Cheers,

Always interesting to see how folks integrate the various functions to get things working smoothly. O7
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

What are you using to capture video? I tried VLC but it hammered my system when I ran the VG fleet.

If you have a Nvidia card of 600 series or later you can use Shadowplay. Fraps is one option (but it's shitty) and i know Totalbiscuit uses another that doesn't murder his framerate / quality, but the name escapes me.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

I do have a nvidia card of the later then 600 series so I WILL check that out ASAP. Thanks.

Just don't ask me how to set it up properly. I've given up.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

X-Split is amazing, but costs some money and sometimes has some issue with EVE that no one can seem to nail down the cause.

Open Broadcasting Software (OBS) is free, awesome, a bit harder to learn but tons of feature. I'd recommend it