Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default TMC on how shit CCP and the CSM is

http://www.themittani.com/features/t...and-funkybacon

Y'all excuse me while I go say "I told you to" to almost everyone I know in EVE.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    Tl:dr?
    TL;DR: the CSM is as corrupt, incompetent, and biased towards their "group" as we all expected of an elected focus group / sounding board / designers.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".