Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Condemn Crusaders

I'm working on this combo and I'm trying to optimize my party damage. The common build is to go with Vacuum rune and Strongarm bracers to proc the 30% debuff, yet 4x with the same build may not be the most efficient combination.

I really wanna try Fire with the Reciprocate rune. Why? Mirinae and Laws of Valor Critical. Mirinae gem hits VERY hard but Vacuum rune has a really bad proc rate of 50%, while Reciprocate has an amazing 166% proc rate. I did a quick test and it's very noticeable how many more procs u get with Reciprocate. Besides, Fire lets u use a Cindercoat + Wreaper Wraps for 20% more Fire damage and 30% wrath reduction which in theory could let u use Critical instead of Unstoppable Force.

Sure Strongarms debuff can stack, yet u have only 5 secs to stack and how often u see the same mob pulled more than 1 time in 5 secs? Maybe twice in 5 secs? 3 times is far less frequent for a triple stack. What if u use just 2 Crusaders with Vacuum and 2 with Reciprocate to add more damage. Beside, getting 4x Holy SoJs might be a little bit hard but u may have 2 Fire from other class. There's a very interesting post in Reddit about Reciprocate here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo3Crusa...amage_numbers/

Sure for solo play, Vacuum maybe a better choice, but for multiboxing we don't need to have all with the same build, we can mix things. Anyone tested this?
    Last edited by Devile : 02-06-2015 at 05:57 PM

Interesting. I'm using Laws of Valor - unstoppable on 2 guys, which keeps up the 50% less wrath use for the whole group.
    I'm having a tough time killing bosses with Condemn. I even tried the toxic gem on all my guys, gonna try some more today.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

T6 or GR? cause I'm killing everything super fast in T6, even missing 1 shield. Elites die in what ... 2 secs? I'll record a video later on. I really wanna use Critical. For T6 I can use AC Embodiment of Power for the additional wrath regen, but T6 is already fast so no need for more damage. I would love to be able to do fast GR37 ... in like 5mins or less for exp, but toughness will be a problem for sure. Sucking a fire chains or electrified pack is no joke.
    Last edited by Devile : 02-07-2015 at 04:50 PM

Yeah, T6 is a joke, you can basically just walk around and stuff dies.

In gr 36+ I have a tough time killing the bosses, it takes about 3-4 mins. Any suggestions?
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Mmm ... I just did a GR37 in 8 mins. Felt very smooth. Elites took around 20 secs. Still don't have my 4th shield:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D.../hero/44621324
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/B.../hero/47389159
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/T.../hero/47389262
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/F.../hero/47389290

Still got a lot to change, but is very strong. At least for GR34-37 feels safer and faster than DHs that die in 1 hit.
    Last edited by Devile : 02-07-2015 at 07:22 PM

Thanks for posting your specs. I'm going to modify mine a bit. End bosses are taking too long for me. I'm also not using the Taeguk at all. That might be a big mistake. I might have to level that gem up.

I'm doing GR37 consistently in about 7-8 minutes. At the third run, an ancient Blade of Prophecy 4300 dps dropped! and I just got my 4th shield from Kadala (trash, but works)! Your post gave me luck

Switched from Toxin to BotT. My gems are at 40+ now and BotT is multiplicative damage. The 40% additive debuff from toxin seems to add less damage overall compared to a 40+ BotT. Now I'm using Taeguk, BotT and Mirinae. Still haven't failed a single GR. Pushed 42 today and this was the result:

I'm sure I can push higher if I focus on trash only and skip elites. Reflect is a serious problem ... I proc Prophet and Indestructible almost instantly. For higher GR I'll have to ditch Laws of Hope and use Laws of Justice Immovable Object for more toughness and Illusory Boots. That will take a while cause I'll have to get better shields with max CDR to keep perma AC without Leoric's Crown. Shield Glare round robin is super OP. It disables most elites ground effects like 70% of the time and locks down the RG. I yet have to die to a single RG since I added this to my config.

I can't get past 38, I probably should upgrade my gems some more, they are like 25-30 max.

Are u timinig your Condemn? Cause spamming it is actually 20-30% slower than timing it and since Condemn is a huge part of your DPS, the less u cast it, the less DPS u do. Also 2 Fire seem to add more DPS to the group instead of 4x Holy. Keep in mind u need to get larger groups so Condemn does more damage. Fire procs Mirinae a lot more ... is very noticeable compared to Holy.

Now I'm using round robin for Condemn so they don't fire all at once. There's a 0.1 sec delay between each Crusader cast. The Holy ones with Vacuum and Strongarms are #2 and #4 in the sequence so there's a slight higher chance of double stacking Strongarms debuff. U can add a 0.2 secs delay and spam it. That should cast it 20% faster than normal spam.

Timing it properly will prolly add more damage than leveling up those gems. Also skipping annoying packs should help u.

PS: I wanna try 3x Fire Crusaders + 1 Holy and switch to Critical. The Holy crusader with some RCR so wrath is not a big issue. The 3x Fire with Cindercoats + Reaper Wraps. That's gonna take me quite some time since Season 2 is around the corner and I think I'll go with 4x monks.

PS2: Will start using force move too to keep them perfectly in sync. Will take some time to get used to it but it's worth it.
    Last edited by Devile : 02-09-2015 at 03:06 PM