Close
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 42

Question Jamba Help from the community.

Hey all its time to ask for your help if you could spare some time and make a replay to help me it be great. looking for information for the next few weeks so ill keep this topic open till then.

Stuff you really like to see in Jamba?
    (will update this list with new stuff posted)

• Show when your toons have mail.
    • Auto Accept Summon < No none said this one!
    • Less annoying sounds for warnings - Custom would be really cool!

Stuff that could be removed from Jamba.
    (EG: has no point anymore/Never used it/ Other addons do a better job. this is to make Jamba smaller in size and make it a lot easier for me to update on patch's & expansions)

• Remove Select best quest reward (cloth for Mage, Mail for hunter) - (i can not get this to work and i don't see the need in this anymore It would need a full rewire and everyone i have asked Don't use it or sees the point in it.
    • Jamba-Proc. (needs a lot to update Very big and other addons do a lot better job.)

Thanks for you time. Ebony
    Last edited by ebony : 02-09-2015 at 11:36 AM

Will the ability to select same quest reward on all toons be left in? I only use that for same class/spec teams.

I don't use the item bar, trade or proc, currency - but I do use Jamba, talk, Taxi, Toon, follow, quest, team list.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 02-05-2015 at 06:58 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Will the ability to select same quest reward on all toons be left in? I only use that for same class/spec teams.

I don't use the item bar, trade or proc, currency - but I do use Jamba, talk, Taxi, Toon, follow, quest, taxi, team list.
    yep the same as master will be left. and that works fine anyway (easy stuff) The one where the toon picks item (eg: cloth for a mage mail for hunter) will be the one that might have to get removed.

Item bar i do use and like it, Trade is broken and is very messy not sure what am doing with that! normally i just change to that char or use a guild bank.
    Last edited by ebony : 02-05-2015 at 06:59 AM

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    yep the same as master will be left. and that works fine anyway (easy stuff) The one where the toon picks item (eg: cloth for a mage mail for hunter) will be the one that might have to get removed.
    duh I wrote taxi twice - tired brain today - and that's fab - thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    duh I wrote taxi twice - tired brain today - and that's fab - thank you
    Np, taxi is super cool don't think i could live without that anyway would take that as a core part of a multiboxer assistant.

All am trying to do is clear up Stuff that i would not class as useful. That's maybe making the addon a little to big. (and if it don't work is there a point keeping it)

Well, I've never used Jamba-Macro or Jamba FTL. I think those are probably both redundant for ISBoxer users, though the FTL can be useful for people who aren't.

I sort of used Proc, but it's nothing I couldn't move to another mod I already use like MSBT or Pitbull like I already do for most of my procs.

Never used Jamba-Target either.

I loved Currency, it makes tracking tokens and points way easier than having to swap between toons. I also love, love, love the item bar and would hate to see that go.

Trade isn't that intuitive to use, but I do like it at times. I think it's one of those things where if you could do it better, great! If not, most people probably just window swap and use the GB. I think one of the biggest detriments to trade is the restriction of the number of things you can put in the trade window, so most of my "trading" ends up being via mail.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

• intergration with pawn or mrrobot to auto equip gear. Triggered by looting or role switch
    • Less annoying sounds for warnings
    • intergration with passloot for auto need/greed
    • intergration with TSM mail to auto mail greens/mats
    • team loss of control warnings
    • intergration with GTFO warnings
    • camera tools - esp something to help sync cameraview 1-5 settings across all clients

Stuff that I DONT want to see removed from Jamba.

• taxi follow leader
    • jamba strobe
    • bags full warning
    • autoaccept x features

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

I'm with Jack on the warning sound.. the follow broken warning is way too loud.. I know I can change it to a chatbox warning but I like the sound... maybe change the soundfile to something that's not so harsh as a raidwarning?

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    Well, I've never used Jamba-Macro or Jamba FTL. I think those are probably both redundant for ISBoxer users, though the FTL can be useful for people who aren't.

I sort of used Proc, but it's nothing I couldn't move to another mod I already use like MSBT or Pitbull like I already do for most of my procs.

Never used Jamba-Target either.

I loved Currency, it makes tracking tokens and points way easier than having to swap between toons. I also love, love, love the item bar and would hate to see that go.

Trade isn't that intuitive to use, but I do like it at times. I think it's one of those things where if you could do it better, great! If not, most people probably just window swap and use the GB. I think one of the biggest detriments to trade is the restriction of the number of things you can put in the trade window, so most of my "trading" ends up being via mail.
    Currency is great Would you like to see anything else added to it? (apart from whats added in 3.5 (beta)

Trading box is very random i see where your coming from with that maybe a rework but as off now irons are missing and half your bags don't show up.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post

• intergration with pawn or mrrobot to auto equip gear. Triggered by looting or role switch
    • Less annoying sounds for warnings
    • intergration with passloot for auto need/greed
    • intergration with TSM mail to auto mail greens/mats
    • team loss of control warnings
    • intergration with GTFO warnings
    • camera tools - esp something to help sync cameraview 1-5 settings across all clients

Stuff that I DONT want to see removed from Jamba.

• taxi follow leader
    • jamba strobe
    • bags full warning
    • autoaccept x features

-Seems to be a lot of intergration with other mods ill take note and look at them.

-camera tools - esp something to help sync cameraview 1-5 settings across all clients < the API is very funny on this one not sure it can be done.

-Less annoying sounds for warnings - Am with you on this one for sure It would be better though if it was like proc and you can pick your own what do you think about that?

-Please dont remove the macro's I love them! Just hoped that the learning curve on that feature would be a lot lower (some info out there to learn how to use it is old)
    - Would love a window/box for the follow broken status, because the warnings stay up for longer then they need to, its sometimes hard to see if it actually is still "true", maybe it would be easier to see in a separate frame.