Close
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 93

Okay so last night I finally got shadowplay to work properly so I recorded an OTA run before going to bed.

I was up for nearly 20 hours had already worked and I have a broken tooth that I'm popping pills and using other things to lower the pain. So I was extremely tired and messed up by the time I recorded this. I am already aware of all the stuff I screwed up and most of it is stuff I don't usually screw up. Still despite my mess ups I managed to record what is an ota with tick times (including warping) of under 7 minutes 30 seconds.

I have issues with D working through videofx and I need to work on my rythm as I haven't gotten to use this fleet much so far. Also notice on the last wave I was popping tamas with no webs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnDbXfqMbWQ&feature=youtu.be

NO comments??
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 02-08-2015 at 11:56 PM

Very nice man. Managing 10 seems a lot easier on the brain
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

This is my first attempt at using videoFX. I'm a total newbie and your video provided a great deal of information for me. You were doing things I didn't know you could do.

Prior I had just used the repeater and that was it.

I decided to make an OTA run after I got off work today but unfortunately there were only NCOs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B40tc3dr8s

That's just my eve clients running in windowed mode with nothing else. I recorded my first NCO run and since the time wasn't awful I decided to just upload it. I'm running low on hard drive space so I can't be picky without deleting videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...vE-Multiboxing

Drone assist takes a few minutes to setup but is certainly more time efficient than managing locking and firing across all your toons.

Also, sigh@max 50 drones assigned :/

Changed link from direct YouTube link to your video thread so that people can discuss what's happening in your video thread rather than potentially derail these other threads.
    -MiRai
    Watched your vid, have your DPS pilots watchlist your drone bunny. While you seem to have the right click -> drag -> click down, watchlist will reduce the 'hunt' aspect of it. Takes a little bit of time when you first set everything up, but pays itself back in making the assist even easier.

Nice setup and excellent points about CCP and their decision. Is there a reason you opted for Geckos instead of sentries? I see you posted some damage logs below. I'd think you'd gain some clear time w/ instant sentry application, especially considering how you are primarily shooting cruisers and battleships.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool of Society View Post
    I decided to make an OTA run after I got off work today but unfortunately there were only NCOs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B40tc3dr8s

That's just my eve clients running in windowed mode with nothing else. I recorded my first NCO run and since the time wasn't awful I decided to just upload it. I'm running low on hard drive space so I can't be picky without deleting videos.
    Watching your setup makes me eager for my armor setup. Where you one-shot all of the frigates, I two-three shot everything but the Tamas and Eysturs, which I one shot. I think between the tracking improvements, gaining another ~15 Gardes(2x Nestor + 1x Domi vs 3x Basilisk) and my switching to an armor Vindicator for my trigger, I will hopefully reduce my site times. I'm still hovering around ~13 minute ticks, including all the warping around and setting up drone assist.

Definitely also adding some 425mm rails and just turning the Domis loose on a Deltole or Romi. An extra ~1,000 DPS against the high EHP targets would help move things along without too much additional clicking.

Quote Originally Posted by gomeler View Post
    Watching your setup makes me eager for my armor setup. Where you one-shot all of the frigates, I two-three shot everything but the Tamas and Eysturs, which I one shot. I think between the tracking improvements, gaining another ~15 Gardes(2x Nestor + 1x Domi vs 3x Basilisk) and my switching to an armor Vindicator for my trigger, I will hopefully reduce my site times. I'm still hovering around ~13 minute ticks, including all the warping around and setting up drone assist.

Definitely also adding some 425mm rails and just turning the Domis loose on a Deltole or Romi. An extra ~1,000 DPS against the high EHP targets would help move things along without too much additional clicking.
    I still haven't gotten dps drones on the nestors yet so I'm lacking about 800 dps.

I would use neutrons for the tracking and dps. By the time you're locking on to the bigger targets they are getting pretty close. Neutrons should start decent dps at least by 30 KM. Every time someone tries to run rails with me they always go back to neutron blasters.

My paladin has .042 tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool of Society View Post
    I still haven't gotten dps drones on the nestors yet so I'm lacking about 800 dps.

I would use neutrons for the tracking and dps. By the time you're locking on to the bigger targets they are getting pretty close. Neutrons should start decent dps at least by 30 KM. Every time someone tries to run rails with me they always go back to neutron blasters.

My paladin has .042 tracking.
    Good point, they would be shooting stuff without web support most of the time.

so.. whats the verdict damage wise? Geckos or Garde / Curator II's?

Well, my problem is the 50 drones assigned limit. I switched from Rattlesnakes to Dominix running 2 Geckos and a Berserker. The damage and application is great.

I'm going to try shield Rattlesnakes with sentries and see how it is. The instant application is nice but the tracking is non-trivially worse.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."