Close
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Showing results 91 to 93 of 93

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    Higher ammo count?
    40 shots vs 80 shots 250mm rails vs 425mm blasters. Similar RoF around 4.x seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by gomeler View Post
    Did my first NMC w/ the medium rails. Running with 100% influence(yay, incursion all to myself so far), medium rails are a pain in the balls. Faster cycle time + lower ammo count = more reloading. The good news is they apply pretty well to the Romis/Augas I was shooting.

Going to keep playing with the medium rails for the time being, but definitely training into large lasers. EFT says it'll apply just as well, more DPS, and far less reloading.

Lastly, dual 250mm prototype gauss does less DPS with all 5s than 250mm prototype gauss does. 161 dps vs 179 dps. Same optimal + falloff, less tracking, more capacitor use. Lolwut?
    I think I know which incursion you went to. I'm taking a break from running for a week or so due to the location of spawns and stuff going on in my life. I'm going to switch the nestors to acolytes and run two domis with 2x gecko 3x acolyte when I next run. I think the acolytes will help improve kills on the smaller frigates so NCOs aren't as painful. The geckos will keep overall dps up about where it was with just garde IIs.

Well that's my theory at least.

I ran tonight with a slightly different setup.

2 nestors as before and a paladin DDD

Five Domis using garde IIs
    Two Domis using 2 gecko 3 acolyte IIs
    Nestors were using acolyte IIs

Lots of competition so I was unable to run any OTAs. I ended up running quite a few NCO and NMCs. I chose the videos I posted because they were in the middle of the pack time wise and were examples of me not doing everything perfectly. What you would expect to happen over time as you grind away. A 45 AU warp takes about 1 minute from time of click till able to warp again/use gate. There are points where you can watch the geckos at work.

NMC

NCO

My combat logs are messed up because I had people join me after I had run for a while.

So I have a Legion DDD fit that has 52 sensor strength. I'm curious if that's enough to knock niarja jams down to almost non existent? With the loki DDD I could run two webs two tps and a sensor booster for 4 second locks vs my current 8 second and still have as much EHP in armor as the paladin.
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 04-08-2015 at 11:00 PM