Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default More of one class? Or more classes?

This is a question that I've always wondered. I've been wanting to make a 20 team of 10 druids, 5 shamans, and 5 dks, but I'm not sure if having more of one class is better, or having more classes. i.e, 5 druids and 5 hunters instead of 10 druids. I realize more of one class is simpler, but I want to know what is the most powerful.

Tradeoff. Multiple types means covering more buff/CC/damage types at the expense of making it harder to synchronize the various abilities. Some classes sync better than others e.g. all ranged vs all melee, etc.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I almost always go with more classes. Once you get your rotations set up (and we have a pretty solid set of macros for most classes you can just cut and paste in the sticky in the macro thread) they aren't really harder to play than a slew of one class. Having more buffs covered is definitely nice, but more classes also gives you a lot more flexibility in general and is a much more enjoyable way to play - at least for me.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    I almost always go with more classes. Once you get your rotations set up (and we have a pretty solid set of macros for most classes you can just cut and paste in the sticky in the macro thread) they aren't really harder to play than a slew of one class. Having more buffs covered is definitely nice, but more classes also gives you a lot more flexibility in general and is a much more enjoyable way to play - at least for me.
    If you were to do it again is there any class's you would like to add? About to restart and trying to decide what to use the 5x free 90 on.

Also is there any class you would completely shy away from tank/healer or dps.
    Last edited by Homer : 03-25-2015 at 01:36 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    If you were to do it again is there any class's you would like to add? About to restart and trying to decide what to use the 5x free 90 on.

Also is there any class you would completely shy away from tank/healer or dps.
    If you have a question like this, start a new thread instead of necroing and hijacking someone else's. Your question barely even has anything to do with the post you quoted.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _